Reviews for Getting Past the Pain SD Version
Linda chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Really hope you are doing well, but please finish the story. I came across this story again and I love it as much as I did the first time I read it in 2009. Very well written. PLEASE FINISH!
Frostonthetrees chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
please please finnish this story.
PhantomWhisper chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
I love this story and really want to know what happens! I hope you are doing well and would love to read more if you get the inclination to continue! :-)i
scifigrl10 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
This is great! You've done a great job capturing essence of the characters. Please continue!
Franklymydear11 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Given what you have experienced i feel bad saying 'please write more' as there are obviously more important things, but this is an amazing story! Thanks for all of it so far!
Franklymydear11 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Oh my god, you can really see her pain and disgust! You make the characters so real so it is even easier to feel for all of them. But i can now really understand why Daniel is in the state he's in. This is such a good story!
firstdragonrider chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
More...I just happened to stumble upon this story and I frowned when I realized there wasn't more chapters. xD I love the story so far and I'm really interested to see how it's going to turn out.
101spacemonkey chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I need more chapters! please update when you can!
101spacemonkey chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
its heartbreaking.. I know i've said this already, but its true...
101spacemonkey chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
I want to save them both!
101spacemonkey chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
its breaking my heart! but i love it.
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
the pair of them! i love them both! its just so cruel (but i love it!)
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
oh i knew it!

I want to hug them both, but im not sure if either would want it...
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
oh daniel! i think i know what happened, i can fogive you anything! you werent in control!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
wow, i want to know what has happened! i can kind of guess, but im interested to find out what, im curious as to what the other version is about... slash perhaps? thats more my thing!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »