Reviews for Christmas
Right in the feels
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
OH this so cute! I absolutley adored it! Could you please do a summer spoof of this as well? That would mean everything!
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
WHY YOU MAKE TEARS OF HAPPINESS FLOW OUT OF ME?!
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
I find the idea of Minerva falling out in to a fit of laughter quite amusing. That was a cute bonding chapter, I loved it.
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
I actually jumped when I heard they were there! Oh my gah... ROFL. A german Christamas huh? Aw THIS IS ADORABLE!
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
"Am I that terrible?" Oh Herm, no. Dear you are the sweetest smartsest, kindest, most brave talented young girl I've ever met. Oohh Poor Hermie... Hermione is quite hilarious though "All things your good at." Haha. OMG DO NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT! I thought she was going to pass out! OOOHHHH YES! Perfect way to end a chapter.
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
I love how you added the sweet tooth aspect to Albus first thing that was adorable because it is so alike him! Al is hilarious in this one (yes, I call him Al) and so much fun, and I like that Minnie pops out a few jokes. Hermione does have dimples, doesn't she? Good eye.
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
This was close to bringing me to tears as well. I like how you mention your Beta reader and I am grateful for that. Hermione is like a daughter to them in this story and I absolutely love that!
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Cute, intersting backstory, I love it. It was very pleasureable to read, and I rather enjoyed it.
jadethetroll chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
so beautiful.. christmasy
Silvara rivana chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
sooo wonderful and adorable! love your writing!
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Brilliant story.
lilienprinzessin chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I always wanted to read a Christmas story about them. Thanks for writing. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I love chapter 2 It's so sad it made me cry:)