Reviews for The Decision
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Yessss
NarutoKoibito chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
i loved your story. i thought the whole ocean metaphor (instead of saying they are about to orgasm) was interesting. i didnt particularly like the ending. too much fluff there. also, when there is a time lapse in the story, indicate that. type in a big line
_
like that. because that was kind of confusing.

sorry, i just felt like giving my honest opinion.
the good: you portrayed sakura and naruto very well. and i liked how ino was teasing them. you led up to the sex scene very well! most authors rush into it. you didnt, and i loved it.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
nice job:)
FF's Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Good Story.
Salamander no Natsu chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is just my opinion, why did Sakura get Naruto's BIRTHMARKS? This whisker like mark have been there before the Kyuubi, and just so happened to be affected by it... It doesn't make since...
blackninja2245 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I know it's alitle late for a review but this was a good little story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
now that was a damn fine work of art!
MoonfireArt chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was extremely beautiful and poetic. Minor grammar issues, but beautifully done, overall. You should be extremely proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A beautiful story full of detail and emotion depicing the human struggles that these characters experience truly a great story the author is amazing and should be proud of his good job.
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love it
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great fic
DraconisKam chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love it, you really put a lot of feeling on this :)

Pura Vida!
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So.. Beautiful :'D
gaadaa chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Good! scores awesome points just for not being "pwp" Love it, truly, i just love it... My favourite part is always when they wake up and just smile at each other... But at the end, it would have been really awesome if you had a slight red aura around the entire family. Still awesome, though, make no mistake.
PalutenaX87 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Pretty good I think you should a sequel
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »