Reviews for Beginning to End
Dulce Feliz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love love love your story! The way Jess is jealous is absolutely divine! It was so cute! I love how you describe the whole situation your really good! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awe that was cute :) good job !
Twitz chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
So it was a joke then? Hahaha, Leslie's smart. Way to go.
justafan chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
loved it
Bluebutterfly1211 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Good story.
Arralee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was a really great story. I think you wrote the characters really well.

Keep up the good work :)

xx
carbonelshm101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
that was like the best oneshot i have seen so far in the bridge to terabithia fanfiction site
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
No need to apologize for not killing Leslie. That aspect of the book bothered me for years. Being able to read fanfics that keep her alive is a great relief.
Emily McDonald chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
so cute! very well written. You stuck to both the book and movie cannons of Leslie well: The sarcasm, the innocence, the trickery. A wonderful idea! 10/10!
freelke chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you feel inspired to write a follow up or a sequel :)
M. Parr chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Good job! Only one thing: I don't really like the idea of Jess and Leslie #. I think that they're too young for that, but otherwise, very well written. It was cute and I hope to see more good work from you.
O.G chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
My Dear Friends of

to you "loonylover1331", I have just read the story dedicated to me, and i thank you for the warm welcome that you extended to me in the first part of your delightful story. It would seem that you failed to use correct punctuation in my name though. My name is O.G., not "Og".

1. I can make a perfectly educated review on someones story if it blatentley states that the story has been majorly been altered. Perhaps you have forgotten that this is not your story?

2. He did come to peace with her death in both the book and film. Peace is a word which here means " free from distress or disturbances, calm", unlike the terrible things that I have read here which include Jesse killing himself (can of waste, a life rescued ect.)

3. unlike you people I do not find the need to post every little thing that I write onto the internet. You will not be able to find my username because it dose not exist. I write for my own fulfillment.

4. You would have hung yourself if it wasnt for this "percy55"? Did you hit a writers block that you could not overcome? I suggest that you read the latest Writers Handbook as opposed to taking your own life.

5. I found your spelling and punctuation difficult to understand. What on earth dose "Some people there are having the Cullens be human that's not in twilight!" mean?

6. An immature little brat?

I am nothing more than someone bent on defending this story.

7. Actually I didnt mind the movie as much as you would think. No, it didnt stay verbatim to the book. Some of which I was dissapointed,( there was no mention of The Grove) some of which I was not ( the profanity). And of course there needed to be an antagonist, no one would have gone to see a movie with no enemy, hence the Dark Master.

8. Romance has no place in this story.

I bid you all well and a happy new year to you too.

O.G chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Thanks you for your support mr. SAmuel Pennage, and thank you to loonylover1331 for writing a entire stroy about me.

i am honored.

SAmuel Pennage chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
...I have to agree with "O.G." on this one but at least you tried.

we can't say that much about our "friend" O.G.

SAmuel Pennage
O.G chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Being a "die-hard" fan of no particular book or story but to

literature itself, it would be against my moral standards to watch while cads such as yourself continue to pervert an innocent story. You have obviously overlooked the entire plot of this book/film. Is there no respect for the authors work?

If you truly had "instantly fallen in love" with the movie you would not have depraved it as you did.