Reviews for A Study
AThousandVoices chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wonderful! I love the way you ended each one, and I think it was beautifully written and totally believable. (:
Ellenore Carter chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
ooh, soo sweet. I love short sweenett's they always make me cry, it was beautiful utterly magnifacent :-)
Ogehsim chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wonderful story. You have them so brilliantly in-character.
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aww if loved this so much.
VampireSwan chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh! That was beautifully written!

Made me sad. I loved the last line:

He'd notice, but he's too busy humming lullabies that seem familiar, even though he thinks he's never heard them.

Lovely. And you have another Sweeney fic? Off to read!
SALJStella chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I'm not a Sweenetter, but I'm awestruck. Just beautifully written!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was... depressing. :-D I haven't seen Sweeney Todd yet, but I hope to...

IGC t DM
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
poor
anbumoo chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw... All the "would have"s (and maybe "should haves"..XD)

Great job! (I actually read this after reading 'Quite the Gentleman', but that's ok, right? XD) It's sweet, but doesn't bring Mr. Todd out of character. You have quite a talent for writing...so I'm off to read more of your stuff! :3
MisstressTodd chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
wow this is very diffrent

it made very sad to know mista T never will notice our beloved mrs. lovett

i did so enjoy yes i did i do hopes you continue along with some more

-M.T
xwetparchmentx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It was sweet, her changing for him, and him noticeing it without even knowing. Beautifully written. :]
UnderTheJollyRoger chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cute. :-)

Just saw the Sweeney Todd movie, and I loved it beyond belief. Nice work on this fic, I've been thinking about how cute Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett would look together; if he wasn't so busy. ;-)
pray for hope chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
quite the images, my dear.

i love it.
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Hm, if only he would notice. I loved this, it's very nice and it shows what Sweeney misses of Mrs. Lovett.
smashing chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love this! Poor Mrs. Lovett; if only Sweeney weren't so consumed by his revenge.