Reviews for Souls Only Understand Souls
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 4/11
A good point - just because the Enterprise crew want to make friends, doesn't mean the aliens do. It seems that these just want to be left alone, and that sounds like something Starfleet should just respect. Even if they don't understand the reason for it.

An excellent story, as always.
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Well that left a lot of questions and very few answers. There is a good moral in here though, that you can't always explain everything, but it is often in human nature to try.
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Cool story.
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Intriguing story. And I like the twist at the end. For all their logical thinking, they got it backwards. Nicely done.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Pineapple aliens, hilarious! Wonderful story!
Begoogled chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Yes, I love this story! Thanks for posting this on as well!
alelou chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Interesting story. Nice dialogue. Have to admit it feels unfinished to me, but then maybe that's the point.
flah7 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Great story.

Enjoyed the characterizations, they seem to fit the episode characters very well.

Great plot, nice twist.

wonderful tale.
archiev chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Thanks for the story.
Alelou chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Intriguing story, well-written. I'm looking forward to more.
flah7 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
the mystery deepens. Enjoying the story and the character interactions. Great chapter.
archiev chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Thanks for the update.
volley chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Well, the scene with Malcolm and Hoshi in Silent Enemy is one of the classics of the whole four seasons, so it was only apt that you concocted one of your own, in this story. And it was very sweet, with just enough friendship yet distance to create that sublte tension and make it amusing. And then there is Malcolm and T'Pol again; the logical minds. I also like the way you wrote the last bit, T'Pol comes out very true to her character there.
flah7 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Just found this fandom and TV series few months ago.

Very much enjoying the story, the characters seem so real to the characters of the series

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
volley chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Well, you posting this in chapters here is giving me a chance to re-read the story at a slower pace. When I caught it on Warp 5 it was late at night but once I started reading I couldn't stop, LOL! I still think this has a wonderful feeling of real 'episode', and not only because it deals with the events of Silent Enemy. The scene of the attack was tense and well-done, with some fine exchanges between Reed and Archer; and the command staff meeting in this chap is equally well-written, with great characterisations. I like the quiet support T'Pol gives Malcolm; those two do often think along the same lines, don't they? I think they should have had more of them together, as colleagues, on the show, instead of pursuing that silly romance with Trip. Hmm. Time to write a Malcolm-T'Pol centred story? Anyways, excellent as usual!