Reviews for Nanaka's Spell
a person chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i am sorry but this just my opinion i do not like this cause i know nanaka would not do this. i also know that none of the kissing would happen in here (i mean nanaka and sae is a no and auratsubo and takeo is also a no... well at least the kissing part) so i don't like this story but i think you are a good writer.
M chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was just lovely. I love both of the pairings and there's virtually no fic for either, nonetheless both in a fic that's so cute. Way to go! 3!
Kurochan chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was an awesome ficcy I loved it!
And that was yo first? Awesome!
artemisathene chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Heh heh, that was good. Everybody has a happy ending! o
azn-saphirestar chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
what evilness, nanaka and him are suposed to be together :'(, but anyways, good fic.
Sailor Mimete chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
That was very... interesting. I liked it.. but it was... interesting. But, it was pretty good!
AngelDragon chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Very kawaii & sweet! _ I love Aburatsubo & Takeo-kun.I hope you do another fic w/them in it!(I'd love to see them get closer!Takeo-kun FINALLY woke up & admitted how he REALLY felt about his best friend _)Definitely an excellent first try!Please keep it up!I haven't found many Mahou Tsukai Tai fics out there & there is ALWAYS room for more(especially where Aya-kun & Takeo-kun are concerned _)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Aww... that was how the anime should've been! Eheheh but others might disagree...

I'd love to see more Ayanoujo x Takeo! Yeay! More!
VtE chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
BEAUTIFUL!
IzumiSama45840 chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Very good! Best fic I've read in a while! You should've made the shoujo/shonen ai stuff a little more deeper, then it would've been very good! You portrayed the characters all very well! I give it an A! haha! Make more MTT fics! SSOOOONN
Silver Foxfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
*SQUEAL* That was so cuuuuuuuuuute! _ I notice it say Chapter one. Doe sthat mean there will be more? I hope so. _ I love this! It's got Shounen AND Shoujo Ai! *heart* I'm so happy. .
Nina Inhertz chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Awww! That was beautiful! Happy endings for all, and Nanaka learning that you can't mess with the rightful order of things _ Hail Aburatsubo x Takeo stories! Oh yeah, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who see Sae and Nanaka as a couple. _ Great job!
The Faceless Evil chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Oh oh oh, and my favorite Magic User's Club coupling. _;

I'm on a major TakeoxAbby kick, I hope you write more with them in it!
Chibi T chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Awww! Kawaii! And although I do not Like Nanaka and I love Aburastubo I hated the fact he was fawning over her. But Takeo and Aburastubo got together and that makes me happy _ *stops rambling*
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Awwww... there should be more fics like this one! It was very sweet and I loved the ending!