Reviews for Finding Mortality

Its been half a decade sence you updated. . . For shame. :/
RandomCitizen chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
Sigh. . . Theyre a mess.
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Well I WAS going to say that theyre in an emotionally abusive relationship, but at least not physical until well. . . That extra bit. Xl (At least he wants her to stand up to him I suppose. . . ?)
RandomCitizen chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
. . .Well that coulda gone uglier. Xp

He must have been talking to himselfs like in the second and third movies. . . I wouldnt mind a small extra bit chapter from his perspective during all this. I would enjoy that very much actually.
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Jack needs to learn to stop intimidating her so much.
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
What a pissy-assed('scuse me) Admerial. (though I suppose Jack should know better than to trust a man who'd have a person RAPED and torchured. . . )
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Gah. . .These two with them both having points.
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Eyo ho ho! (Im Eggman XP) Is Jack a wrathful person when he puts his mind to it. :P
I cant say Id feel save if one said they were as much as a neck-snapper. There is just something especially brutal about snapping a neck, jeez. It sounded horrifyingly awesome-haunting. Crew will think twice around Jack a few.
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
If the Pearl were a woman Jack would be her stalker. If Jack were a ghost he'd haunt and search for the Pearl forever. He's obsessed a tad. :P

Its wiered how liked Barbossa is with all he does. XP

Well you can likely trust a farm girl Jack. Her complacency makes sense. (shell get more fed up as she grows though)
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Its good she didnt take the offer. Itd just look to the other men that she was rutting him for special treatment. :P
Jack's plans 's not. . . sound. Xp
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Way to get her mind off the tough times Jack. :P Maybe youll be less cranky with some rest.
ehhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
bloody fucking no! i hate that arsehole of a captain! stupid jack sparrow! hes such a twatface! i wish carla would runaway with lizzie ooooer somethin like that
ave-caesar chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
Oh at the beginning, I just wanted to knock you over the head! You didn't have to explain 'Carla's character. But I do know why you did. Taking the plunge and writing a different and apparent 'plain' character is hard. You will be somewhat criticized, in my experience at least. I found her refreshing. I really didn't know what was going to happen. And the grime - seriously, thank you for bringing it up. Being a ship for days, weeks, isn't goig to leave one smelling of flowers. And I think you have written Jack, very, very well. You've kept true to his selfish and flightly persona - and his good nature too!

I hope you continue this. Please do.

-Jasmine
truelove221 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Hola! so I just started reading this and I thought that I would stop in quickly and tell you how much I'm LOVING IT! so far it is really well written and Carlotta is perfect! Thanks so much for writing this and if you haven't already finished it, please do! I really would love to see it completed :)
projectoverlord chapter 19 . 6/4/2010
Okay, so it's 3am and I just reached the cliffhanger end of Chap. 13. I stayed up way past a respectable bedtime because this story is so awesome I couldn't stop! Having to at the end of this chapter is agonizing. So, yes, I would love more! Will keep my eyes peeled, I really hope you do continue!