Reviews for Laughter
hondagirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was great. At first I thought it was going to be a bit angsty, it started off that way, but I love the change that you made at the end. I'm glad Luke and Lorelai got back together. I missed her laughter in season seven as well.

-honda
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aw, that was so sweet!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I missed this one too? What was I DOING in January? Hmm maybe that's when I still worked 50 hours a week. ANYWAY. Love it. It's not the normal fluff, which makes even better! I really would have loved the Kirk and the care package story. It sounds great.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
it was amazing...i loved it...the end was funny...the whole thing was perfect!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very sweet at the beginning, and the end was very funny! I can totally see Kirk sending Rory a weird care package as something he'd do! :D
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
LOVED IT!

Kirk's care package to Rory? HAHAHA!

definitely one shot material! *hint hint* ]

AWESOME JOB AS ALWAYS!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Poor Luke. You're quite good, Java, you should write more of it. :) *hearts*

I especially love this: "Nice work. You did a great job screwing up your life. You hate the silence, don’t you? Well, you deserve it. Quit feeling sorry for yourself… you had just as much to do with this breakup as she did. Now you move on."

Great. Absolutley great.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was great! I loved reading sad, angsty Luke. Especially from you. The ending was so cute as well. I'm glad that we got to see happy and content Luke. The simplicity of it all made it wonderful, Java, just like you and your writing skills. I can't wait for more from you :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I don't know how much of that really was angst, but it was amazing nonetheless. You don't appear to be out of water at all!
Jeremy shane chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great story

I said i was sorry for whatever i did & still you won't let me review the other way please just forgive me for whatever i did.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ha! So good! I can always tell when I'm reading really good angst, because I get this weird gnawing in the pit of my stomach and I feel all tingly. I got that here. You covered it perfectly! The best part was, of course, the happy ending that was rewarded to us all for suffering along with Luke. You have that knack for making the reader feel along with the characters. Love it!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw...this was so sweet! loved it!