Reviews for Winter in ChiTown
Gyromice89 chapter 1 . 3/23
I love your story, please don't let it be left unfinished
yaricarmen chapter 17 . 1/6
I like the history a lot.
Darkmoon Redrose chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Awsome! i beg for more!
Inorganic One chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
I like it a lot. lol :)
uss71832 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Darn it! Can't wait for more!
Spades24 chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
I don't think I read the first version of this story.. umm... but well I think this was great, and aside from a few minor grammatical errors it was superbly writing and flowed really well. Had me laughing pretty much in every chapter, and very well gripped.

And oh my I hope to see Modo finally get some action!

Great job, and excellent timing on the update... :)
miceaholic chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Hey, so happy to see another chap of this story, and love the changes. I hope you keep the story going :) there were some typos/misspellings but I didn't mind, after all I'm not perfect either.
Spades24 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
omfg I can see why this story has so many favs...

Will say something more coherent when I get to the end *dazed*
RoseOniel chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love this whole story in fact i am rereading it for the third time today... so i was wondering if i could have your permission to print it so i may read it time and time again. let me know
Margot-Eve chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
OMG! It's back! YES! AND IT's soo cute xD I loved this chapter! Can't wait for more! Whenever they will come!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
*dances in joy!* oooh, yay! its so awesome to see this story again, and i love the extra content you've added! it gives everyone more depth, and ben's character too. stoker is more fun, harley is just plain more, and oh my! lol, modo is just too cute for words! i lovelovelovelovelovelove it!

but hon, you need to go back and check a few things, i don't think some of these chapters uploaded right. four of them have half their content in italics, and i don't think you meant to do that. five lines just end in gibberish in a few chapters. the new content is fantastic, but those few glitches...sorry, hon.
ninaxw chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
What a nice surprise, I really wasn't expecting you to update to be honest but I'm definitely happy to read more.
jackswoman chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
oh boy those boys are going to get it they shouldn't be listening, but i guess that's what charley had in mind
Bluumberry chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
There seems to be a lot of formatting problems on this chapter. The beginning is missing parts and sentences run together everywhere.
Bluumberry chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
The fact that is was Charley who with him. Charley, the woman he had htsahjkrbvsa

Dunno if that was done in purpose or not. Don't have time to reread more arm but wanted to say that I adore the rewrite.