Reviews for Just Sticking to the Rules
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 7/7
I want to cry. Really. Your Gaara is such a darling...
relguf chapter 1 . 3/18
This is actually really well done, kudos all round, especially with the intense fear of squishing.

Moah squishing!
419Jhat chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ROLF! This made me laugh so hard, but I'm at school so I had to pretend I was caughing and people began thinking I was choking and the teacher was freaking out...yeah. Lol, but this was so funny!
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice. This is a very enjoyable take on Kankurou and Gaara going through the most complex talk on puberty they could. An awkward, bare bones one that doesn't get past the hairy legs portion of the chat. Good fun! Well, for us, not for Kankurou until the very end.
Brandieeshipman chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
First off awwww the end was very sweet and touching. I enjoy your ability to bring humor into such a sad/serious moment. And I love "squished" LOL that has to be the nicest term for what he can do with that sand.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i like that
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
OMG. I read the description. "Kankurou is terrified when he walks in on Gaara in the bathroom. Then he tries to give his little brother The Talk after seeing what Gaara is up to." Heehee, I wasn't thinking about shaving when I read that ;PPPP

Anyway, that's unbelievable what you managed to do. You created a picture of Gaara standing with his leg in the sink, shaving his calf, and still being Gaara, still being in canon! Maybe it's his way of talking - short sentences and and the aura of indifference surrounding him. Great job!
Kasanra chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Adorable. Hilarious.

Ugh. I love Sand-sibling fics.
Narutard180 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Adorable
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I agree with Gaara! "Well that worked." Lol. I've used that line before.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was a wonderful short fic. Humour and transition and familial love . Gaara is adorable and Kankuro hilariously awkward.
Kirigome chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! That was the most adorable Big brother, little brother moment I've ever read! Kankuro is a good big brother. And on a more serious note... I really love the way you wrote Gaara. It's so hard to find fanfictions where Gaara is that believable. Great work._
Sardonik chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Holy crap! Holy crap! I think you just gave me a weeks worth of fangirl-ish squealing over the cuteness of Gaara shaving his legs on the bathroom sink!

Oh, and the story was pretty well-formatted, the pacing was good, and fairly in character not-withstanding the shaving part.
xxmisfit121 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
well that was... awkward. lol but good and very cute
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2009