Reviews for National Treasure: Curse of the Aztec Gold
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Where is the rest of this story?

Please don't leave this lying.

Please, please, please, please, continue this story. *gives puppy dog eyes* It's really good and I would like to see how you end it.
Yin7 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
really awesome

wonder

how Ben and Abigail are

going to react update

soon
ChaosandMayhem chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
*finally resurrected* GAH! Don't scare me like that! Okay, I suppose we can be friends again...*nervous smile*

I love how Will turns up! A tad bit sorrowful that you're on hiatus, though...
ChaosandMayhem chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
*does not recover from heart attack* You just killed Riley...we're not friends anymore! *haughty sniff*
ChaosandMayhem chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
*HEART ATTACK* Beckett references! *tackles you into hug* Okay, onto the next chapter...

P.S. If Eric like Cutler? Sweet and charming until he gets you where he wants you?
ChaosandMayhem chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
*cringes* Don't sic the vamps on me! I'm reviewing! *puppy eyes* And we're pals, right? You wouldn't sic a vamp on your pal!

Anyways...Riley! *squee!* I love Riley...and don't tell me this Eric Beckett is a descendant of a certain terrificly evil EITC Lord whom I worship?
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hiay Hurricane! Aha, just scrolling through random profiles and happened to come up on this little piece of yours...looks could so far, but may I ask why it's on haitus forever?
Old Not Used chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Love National Treasure... love PotC... Love Riley...

Looks good to me! I can't wait for more! (yes, I noticed when you last updated.)
eventyraren chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
you know, I was wondering why this story was on "Pirates" and not "National" but now I understnad. how can Jack still be alive? Will Ben and Abigail belive Riley? will you update soon? When will all this question stop?
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
YAY! JACK SPARROW! *does teh happy dance*
TortugaTourGuide chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I had personally hoped that you weren't that cold hearted! And I'm glad you weren't. Great chapter!
Flygon Pirate chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Please keep Riley alive! I love him so much! But you're not cold hearted. It's your story anyway.

But this was really good! I liked it!

Can't wait to read more!
jbduenweg chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Yay Riley's alive again! Go you!

UPDATE SOON!

jb
PirateAngel1286 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Great job with the chapter. Love the story so far as well. Keep up the good work :D
jbduenweg chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Aww! Come on! That was no fair! YOU'VE GOTTA UPDATE NOW~!

jb