Reviews for Inversion
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/21
... I see no crack
LeiaBlue chapter 1 . 11/8
I don't know how you write such fantastic, brief verses, but you do and I love you dearly for it.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/5
Not so much crack, but totally awesome! :D
shyd1 chapter 1 . 11/4
Love it!
CutieBay chapter 1 . 10/19
This is by far your best story. This whole reversal is so perfectly written. I can't explain how I love how you've written everyone. Just...just if you ever get the time come back to this magnificent AU world. Its worth all the time in the galaxy!
heloise1 chapter 1 . 5/29
I have to say how I love these drabbles and that I return every now and then to re-read them – as well as “Aggressive Negotiations”. I find the characterization, the twists of the tale fascinating – it would be wonderful if you decided to continue this thread (maybe, why not, a full story). Thank you once more.
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 3/13
I love the bit with Jabba and "how anyone expected her to fight in this stupid outfit".
Thank you for the story!
Hmmmmm chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sweet and beautiful :-)
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ha, I liked this. Thank you for writing.
mags1587 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very interesting take. I like how you introduced subtle differences due to the switch.
SpecNut chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love this! You're characterizations are spot-on, and it was wonderfully written. Makes me wish the actual movie was done this way. If you ever decided to write a full story using your switched-up Luke an Leia, I would abandon Mr. Lucas to follow you like a puppy! ;D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Interesting. I like both of your swap-what-ifs, except – what will happen on the second Death Star?
constantlearner chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Perceptive, clever, wonderfully poised. Thank you.
Callista252 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it, thank you!
kehwie chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Love the description and imagery here.