Reviews for Inversion
heloise1 chapter 1 . 5/29
I have to say how I love these drabbles and that I return every now and then to re-read them – as well as “Aggressive Negotiations”. I find the characterization, the twists of the tale fascinating – it would be wonderful if you decided to continue this thread (maybe, why not, a full story). Thank you once more.
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 3/13
I love the bit with Jabba and "how anyone expected her to fight in this stupid outfit".
Thank you for the story!
Hmmmmm chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sweet and beautiful :-)
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ha, I liked this. Thank you for writing.
mags1587 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very interesting take. I like how you introduced subtle differences due to the switch.
SpecNut chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love this! You're characterizations are spot-on, and it was wonderfully written. Makes me wish the actual movie was done this way. If you ever decided to write a full story using your switched-up Luke an Leia, I would abandon Mr. Lucas to follow you like a puppy! ;D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Interesting. I like both of your swap-what-ifs, except – what will happen on the second Death Star?
constantlearner chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Perceptive, clever, wonderfully poised. Thank you.
Callista252 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it, thank you!
kehwie chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Love the description and imagery here.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
If their positions were reversed, I don't know if Leia could resist the Dark Side. She shows her emotion more than Luke does.
random-k chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
i like this concept it was much to short tho
loserthree chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is nice.

I think it could have been more, but I suppose it's more important that it wasn't too much.

Very nice.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ooh, Leia as the Jedi! And Luke the Alderaanian. I like how they approach things differently this way-Leia would certainly be more of a hothead than Luke, for one thing. I'd read more set in this universe, especially about her. 3
Rensong chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I've read this story at least three times now, but I don't believe I have ever commented. Probably time I remedied that. :)

I truly love this story and how *perfect* your Luke and Leia are, had their situations been reversed. Epic though the Star Wars franchise is, the way you write it... I wouldn't be surprised if it could've been ten times more so with just that one little switch. Well done and thanks for writing!