Reviews for Inconclusive Evidence
Sword Shard chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome. Honestly, it's nice to see from Pearl's perspective, and even better to have her walk in on Phoenix and Mia, but if you described the scene that followed afterward, well... Let's just say Pearl has seen too much.
Yugicanbesexy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
wow! as a one shot this was very good! I really enjoyed reading this fic and the hilarity that has insued because of it. the romance itself was handeled very well if this story had not been pointed out to me by a fellow shipper I would never have guessed! I would really like you to finish this story as you have said but since this story was first written three years ago I can only assume you have given up on it or you have reached a block in your mind. Your plan looks very solid and I would like to read more. I can offer a few ideas if you need some and I'd be happy to comply. But any way the one shot does work well and the point of view of Pearl does allow the reader to put all of your subtle hints together and understand what is going on before she does. Good job!

Brilliantly written. Great humor (which is always rare with Mia and Phoenix shipping goes). Romance was nice and smutty how I like it. And I really liked it (and I don't always say that about fanfics!
Jupiter's Promise chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love this story! Very nice job on Pearl, and the twist at the end was hilarious! One of the best Mia/Phoenix fics out there.
ShadowedCrystal chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh, I love this story. You know there are not enough Phoenix/Mia(albeit channelled) fics and even fewer which are as enjoyable as this on is. You got Pearl spot on, I could completely see her perspective. I just can't wait to find out what happens next but seeing as you don't seem to be updating anymore, that'sunlikely. Unfortunate though, I really did love this story and I don't say that much. If you are reading this then I hope you do consider finishing it. And once again great story, superbly written. :D
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I liked this chapter! I thought the start was kind of slow, but then the suspense started building and I began to read more carefully, not wanting to miss anything.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Lol. I stalk you and give you internets...
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
HOLD IT!

wait a minute, th-tha-that was MIA! no~! it must have been maya, pearl was just mistaken. maya could just have gotten bigger boobs after finally becoming a woman...no, it's defiantly Maya and Phoenix!
Nick Wright chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I think you had a brilliant Pearls. Slightly AU, but brilliant. Very very good.

Kind of disturbing...

but still good.

Pearls was so cute! This is almost exactly what she would do, I think.

_
Chaltab chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Normally I don't read stuff like this, but I saw it recommended on a forum and gave it a go.

The way you write Pearl is incredible. Her bizarre logic was very well done, which completely makes the whole thing work.
0.o chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
HEY! Mia belongs with Diego! And phoenix with...well, NOT her.

Have u even played T&T yet?
Wrestlemania chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Very nicely done! We seem to share a somewhat similar style when it comes to attention to detail. Of course, ye seem to be a bit more ahead than I (no surprise, I need to work on my remaining fics sometime soon, after all...).

Pearl is my favorite character to read about in fics. Firstly, she's the only Main Character anyone can do good, even first-time writers. However, granted, for experienced Writers, they can REALLY have her shine, like ye have in this fic.

The personality is spot-on for Pearl. Also, the story is nicely made. I'd honestly think that Pearl would've gotten to know Franziska better at Tres Bien though (at least, Franziska would want Pearl to know her... since she seemed upset enough when Pearl had a negative opinion...), but it's still true.

Also, I have considered many points most would ignore that ye have not. Exp. Pearl wasn't in case 3-3, nor was she in any case where she could see Edgeworth in action (granted, 2-4 COULD be considered...), or Godot. Franziska, we're sure of, because she comments on her in 2-2. Another thing about Pearl I am glad ye kept was word pronounciation difficulties. However, you'd think she might've had a slightly harder time saying "Objection!", despite hearing Phoenix at least twice. (She had problems with "Edgeworth" so...)

The length for the fic was great. Not too short, nor too long (granted, the last fic was long as heck, and I didn't mind since the story was intriguing the whole time I read it). Looking forward to part 2!

My ranking for this chapter and thus, the FIRST part of this fic, is... 8.25/10. It was a Pearl Fey fic, but it also talked about one specific term: fatigued channeling. I found it as more of an add-in, which lowered my ranking significantly... of course, if it talks about it later on, the ranking will probably rise up again.

Hope to see more!
lalalei chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
AW! Pearl is SO cute I like how she thought things through logically and gathered evidence without disturbing the scene :)

And her thoughts on Franziska and Furio were spot on and so typically Pearl
ashthedragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I liked it very much! You pictured exactly how pearl would do if something like that happened I'm hoping to read the nect chapter soon!
tifaxfinalxheaven chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh noes, Pearl! Shield your eyes! xDD

This was absolutely hilarious, and well-written too!

How is Phoenix going to get himself out of this?

I must read more! :3
Fredryck chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This...is...genius! I can't really say more than that. I mean, it's so Pearl-like, and so funny, and I can so imagine something like that happening! Magnificent job. Now I'm really looking forward to see how this embarassing situation will progress! :D