Reviews for Amor Fati FAM Zorro
ladytornado1880 chapter 15 . 9/10
like the most I resist the story at first, a little afraid to see Diego evil but I am glad I read it. It was a very beautiful story. I loved that Diego was meant to be Zorro.
Wolf chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
That IS an amazing Story. Perfect in all ways. Thank you. And go on writing.
Wildfire1980 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It has been years since I have endulged myself and read a Zorro fanfic but the other day I decided that I was going to take a walk down memory lane and read some stories. And as I was scanning through the page (and I don't mean this as an insult to any of the other authors) but none of the stories were really catching my eye and I was in the mood for a really, really good fanfic. And then I remember reading yours, years ago and I immediately began searching through the entire Zorro forum just to find it. I must admit, it still did not disappoint.

I can honestly say that no matter how many times I read this story, I am still amazed just like I was the first time I ever read it. You did a great job on this fic and I have failed in the past to tell you so. I couldn't do that this time because I know now as a author myself how much time the writer actually invests into a story to keep the readers interested. The reviews are the fuel that keeps us 'authors' going. And I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am that you took the time to write this story for the fans of this show. I will honestly never tire of reading this story and a fic that can enrapture the reader like that is too far and few nowadays. So thank you so much for taking the time to entertain us and for keeping this story up, all throughout the years, so I could enjoy once again. You are truly talented as a writer, your characterization is spot on and the fics play out just like an episode. It's like I am enjoying the show all over again, that is how good your writing ability is. Don't ever let that go! Awesome job! Loved it, even years later... :-)
Miss Anly chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Amazing!

And to think how I've been avoiding to read this story... I loved it! It was absolutely brilliant! It is so refreshing to see Diego acting as himself without all that ridiculous pretending and disguising his feelings!

I really enjoyed reading it! The plot is truly unique and intriguing.

And Diego is such a charmer! I feel sorry for Gilberto though. What a miserable life he had: all the time to live in the shadow of someone, of which existence he wasn't even aware.

What an outstanding job! Bravo!

Nadya
LaCorelli chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Like many others I avoided this story for a while as it falls into a category of AU I don't usually care for, but eventually I gave into the temptation and I'm very glad I did, as it was wonderful. I loved how Diego was recognizably Diego even with a different life, and how still very instantaneous the connection with Victoria was. And the speed with which their relationship developed actually came off as completely believable. I was also impressed with how you worked in references to earlier episodes and how they would have been different with a different kind of Zorro, as well as having Sir Edmund Kendall live because of a different Diego as well.

This was a wonderful story, and now you've just made my browsing a bit more fraught with uncertainty since it is rare that an AU of this kind turns out to be so very, very good.
senselesswords chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
I read the summary of this story over two years ago, but I resisted it beacuse I always tend to think less of the AU stories, of course I've been proven wrong many times, so that's why last year I decided to read it...and it's a wonderful story! but then again I'm only reviewing now, I guess it's better than not reviewing at all.

I loved how you portrayed the charachters, specially Diego, Julian and the Alcalde. I think that given the circumstances it was a very possible outcome. I loved that Diego is still a good man at heart but at the same time has a darker side in him, due to his mother and how life treated him. I loved the role Julian played in all of this and how things worked out in the end.

If there's one thing that I didn't fully enjoyed was the role of Gilberto, I can't understand why he became Zorro given his personality, even knowing that he always craved for Alejandro's acceptance.

All in all was a great story, goes straight to my favs.
arty60 chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Have read this several times. Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it and hope that you'll write more NWZorro fanfiction.
DietMJ chapter 15 . 4/28/2010
You had me from the beginning when you had de Soto have a friend...and it was Gilberto. You are truly a talented author. I was almost late for work today because I wanted to finish the story! It was so unique how you wove in parts of the original story line to fit your story (and from other episodes, such as when Victoria was accused of murder during the "reign of Luis Ramone!).I could not begin to guess how this story was going to turn out. Was Diego going to be bad, and Giberto Good? You cleverly allowed us to see their true natures and how their own character as men shaped their lives and decisions. It wasn't only how they were raised, but who they were inside! I've marked this as one of my favorites. Also Like "Becoming Friends" where de Soto turn from evil tries to be a better leader. Here I am reading your wonderful stories 9-10 years after they were written. Do you write more than fanfic and have you been published? You have a fan!
zeilfanaat chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
Wow, a great story.

I must admit, while I enjoy your Zorro stories, I have always steered clear of this one, because I was afraid I would end up not liking Diego. Today I stumbled across it again, and this time curiosity got the better of me. And you have not disappointed me. Truly an amazing story. Well done, I love it.

Thank you for sharing!

zeilfanaat
konarciq chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
The Best Zorrofanfic I have ever read!
Teri chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I've always enjoyed this story and had the opportunity to reread it this evening. The only problem I had is that you killed Julian. It is rare that the loss of an original character bothers me. In this case, I can only figure that it is just another testament to your wonderful writing that I wish you hadn’t. As always this a wonderful story that has provided me with years of enjoyment. Thank you.
pamz chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This story is awesome. It is actually better than what happened originally in my opinion. I like the idea of fate and people ending up where they are supposed to no matter what road they take.
Quilynn chapter 15 . 12/29/2002
A Zorro fanfic! Nice! Very much enjoyed. Thanks!
Epona3 chapter 15 . 12/15/2002
Incredibly written story! So complex and confusing in concept, but easy to keep up with as a reader.
wajag chapter 15 . 10/20/2001
I'm envious, good story line well written. thanks for sharing! )