Reviews for Sinner
cottonballriot chapter 21 . 8/6
Hey :)
I just started watching bleach (again) and of course I had to go looking for some fanfictions to go with my renewed obsession.
And yesterday I finally found this master piece which I kept reading till the early hours of today because I just couldn't stop no matter how I tired I got.
I saw in one of your notes that you had a break from this fic for about 4 years which is why I really really hope that you will continue and finish this work even though the last update was quite some time ago.
I can honestly say that this is one of the best fics I have read so far (and I'm a fairly picky reader so thumbs up) and want to keep reading it.
Are you planning on a continuation? Do you have the storyline in mind already?

*kisses and hugs while begging you to come back to this story*
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 21 . 7/11
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING. IM SWOONING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. Please, continue this fic. I really want to know the outcome of their impromptu escape plan. And the GINHITSU! Yes. Yaaass. One word: .
delatrix chapter 21 . 2/14
Teď jsem zvědavá jak budeš pokračovat protože není možné aby si jich díky těm kameraman nevšimli. Ještě mi tam, ale chybí Nell.
Hope real life is treating you okay. Updating the story is secondary to your well being, just hope you're doing fine.
pinkkoolio8 chapter 21 . 1/26
I need more! I swear that I just love this story, not only does it have pretty good story plot the actions and romance scenes are just perfect
yaoilover chapter 15 . 1/25
I cant find the lemon. and the link for your live journal doesn't work
Nico Zi chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
WHOAA! Omg! Ah ok, from where should I start?! Well, aside from the sad feeling of finishing the last chapter of this OTL This fic is just so awesome and incredibly beautiful! I just got hooked with pairing, and this is the second GinHitsu fic I read and in all honesty, it made me fall even more for the pair! The relationship development, the hints, how it started (which was so gradual that I don't know WHEN exactly it had happened, which is so smart and awesome) oh and the characterization! Well, you see I'm a Toushiro-fangirl, but I've always refrained from reading any GinHitsu cuz I thought most makes him as total fking bastard which would rape and torture toushiro all the time -.-! Haha.. I thought this is gonna be something like this but I've been proven wrong! Ok, Gin is kind of still a bastard but not regarding his lover, and I love the way you did it, how Gin's feeling were perfectly portrayed and all, he really loves him ;.; Ah, as for Toushiro himself, I think you made him perfect, I love all the analysis about how pure and innocent he is, and I don't think it was OOC at all cuz, c'mon! He was left so powerless and in the middle of a place that is full of so fking perverted psychopaths! How was he supposed to keep his usual attitude and calmness, that'd be insane and unbelievable! But, in all honesty, and bcuz I had a very twisted and perverted mind (xD), I immensely enjoyed him being this vulnerable in Nnoitra's hands and, gosh, Aizen's too! I really loved these scenes.. yeah I know it's crazy.
Ah, and I love grimmulqui parts especially the one of them realizing feeling and growing hearts and all, it's just so beautiful :'D And I've never thought of them as a pair before but I liked them, their relationship and characters as well.
Ah, this was started from 2008 huh? That's a very long time ago but seeing that you came back for this after four years, but sadly dissappeared again, still makes me hope you'll come back again to continue this, after all these years this fic deserves to be whole and completed, but even if you didn't, couldn't, I'll still love it and come back to read it multiple times, and probably make a good ending in my mind haha. I'm so sorry to know you've been through bad stuff, tho, I hope you're ok, wherever you are : )
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
Oh man hey,I hope life is treating you okay
This fic is so dear to me, when you updated it I was so immensely excited. You're such a talented and evocative writer, your sex scenes are so believable and Hot. Plus this story is so interesting and the well written characters..just, perfect.
Honestly I was what, in highschool when this fic started and I just couldn't get it out of my Head. Now that I'm in professional college. Well. I still can't . Point being I'm so glad you updated. Thank you 3
chenchuuu chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
You should finish this ff, this is a very beautiful story, the characters are not so OOC, and I love it that way! Plus I love possessive Gin toward his Shiro-chan,lol. And this is my most fav GinHitsu fic so far. So, pretty please... TT, I don't care it tooks you 1 or 2 years to finish it, but the point is you should finish this story, thank you.
TotallyNotRei chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
It's been so long since I've read this fanfiction! Gosh, I hadn't even realized it had been a few years. I recently just got back into Bleach (just to finish it at this point, at least Naruto knew when to end haha). I forgot how beautifully and eloquent this fic was.
I completely agree that this is the best Gin/Toshiro fic I've ever read (and I've scoured the Internet far and wide). Thank you so much for this story, and if you never finish I completely understand that life can get in the way and stall or even crush the passion for writing. I hope everything is going well for you. And I hope your novel is coming along too! Much love! 3
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
I really hope that you can continue this! I know it has been the longest time, but i keep coming back to re read this story numerous times and I've seen its potential- and I really, really hope that you can finish this story. I know life may be really busy for you, but I'm willing to accept even just 1 chapter a year. So please, I really hope you can continue this!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
Please update :'(
This is so sweet I need more! And don't leave it hanging there, if you ended something as a cliffie then you should update the next chapter! You cannot stop here, that's cruel (sobs)
Anyway, good story all things considered, actually my favourite GinHitsu fanfic or whatever you call this pairing... I didn't know this was even a thing actually... So glad I found out about this.
UPDATE PLEASE!
Hell Jashin chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
God, I love a possessive Gin.
Hell Jashin chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
What Gin does for Toshiro is almost... cute.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
Holy Shit I'm so so so happy you updated oh God this is amazing, you are amazing, I'm so sorry life hasn't been treating you great but I'm glad you decided to do this anywayy I wish you all the luck with your novel