Reviews for Sinner
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 21 . 6/17
I really hope that you can continue this! I know it has been the longest time, but i keep coming back to re read this story numerous times and I've seen its potential- and I really, really hope that you can finish this story. I know life may be really busy for you, but I'm willing to accept even just 1 chapter a year. So please, I really hope you can continue this!
Please update :'(
This is so sweet I need more! And don't leave it hanging there, if you ended something as a cliffie then you should update the next chapter! You cannot stop here, that's cruel (sobs)
Anyway, good story all things considered, actually my favourite GinHitsu fanfic or whatever you call this pairing... I didn't know this was even a thing actually... So glad I found out about this.
UPDATE PLEASE!
Hell Jashin chapter 10 . 5/9
God, I love a possessive Gin.
Hell Jashin chapter 6 . 5/9
What Gin does for Toshiro is almost... cute.
Holy Shit I'm so so so happy you updated oh God this is amazing, you are amazing, I'm so sorry life hasn't been treating you great but I'm glad you decided to do this anywayy I wish you all the luck with your novel
I like your story so much. I wanna see when Aizen completely destroyed and Toushiro willingly tossed his captain position just for Gin. Ugh. I want to see that moment XD (I already made that scene in my mind and hopefully your plot something like that author-san). Love your story
Rando chapter 21 . 2/21
Love this story, the relationship between Ichimaru and Hitsugaya is fantastically developed and really interesting to read! But now, we are finally getting into some action! I really hope you didn't abandon this and are going to continue writing this, cause it's awesome. Such a mature writing style that's hard to find in fanfiction. Again, love this story and I hope you update soon!
Please update I'm dying here.. Or at least inform us your not dead plz (・_・)
FrostIrony chapter 21 . 1/22
Hi, I just read all of your story and am really excited for the next chapter! You're a talented writer and GinxToshiro is my fav bleach couple. Please continue and thank you for your hard work.
OHMYGOD chapter 21 . 1/22
PLEASE TO GOD CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT MADE ME CRY, IT MADE ME LAUGH AND IT MADE ME NEARLY SMASH THE COMPUTER SCREEN IN ANGER! (death to Noitra and Aizen) I KNOW IT'S BEEN HALF A YEAR BUT I LOVE THIS STORY I JUST HOPE IT HAS A HAPPY ENDING WITH THOSE TWO CUTIE COUPLES BASKING IN FREEDOM.

BLESSED BE YOU, CREATOR OF THIS STORY
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Oh My Freaking Gosh! This story is amazing! Please dont stop! Please Update! Please!
love toshiro dragon chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
Lol! Love this fic! Can't wait for the next update! And please update soon! I want to know what happens to them! I hope they all get out OK. XD
shirofuyu1220 chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Plsssss!update :( please!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
One of the best story I read so far
Really hope for a happy ending though, at least for Shiro and Gin!
CarelessWhisper23 chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Absolutely amazing! I just adore Toshiro and Gin!3 I've really been enjoying reading this story, it's so well written and there's hardly any ooc. Hang in there! I'm definitely going to be looking forward to the next chapter!(: