Reviews for Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
wow that waws good
Myriamj chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hahaha, poor Cindy... Jimmy is kid yet... and i doubt he grown.
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
LOL, his last statement... for a boy genius he sure is a, uh, a... Aw, where's Cindy when you need her? ;)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
funny i usualy don't read the k-k but this was good
lala999 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
cute story, and how old are jimmy and cindy in this story
lexus chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i hope thats not it
Pearl22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
AWESOME! Cute, funny... and so typical! Oh man, forget their anniversary? This is bad, my friend...

I loved it so much! And after the last line I couldn't help but slap my forehead and mumble: boy geniuses...*roll eyes*

Wow... I'm so in love with that story!
toseethemfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
lol. :)

that was very funny. :]

typical Jimmy to end up that way even after what he did. :)
kialajaray chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow, after all of that, he ended up thinking about his experiment. Typical guy. Anyway, this was a really good fic. I loved it.
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
You've written a story that makes me go, "Aw..." lol Congrats! This was very cute, and I didn't spot any mistakes. I thought they were very much in character, except for Jimmy forgetting Cindy's birthday. Although it added some humor, I think that since they were together a year, and Jimmy being, well, Jimmy, it's a little bit unlikely that he didn't know her birthday. However, that's really nit-picky.

Very nice!

HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
WOW. You had the characters down to a T. Absolutely amazing. I can definitely see Jimmy forgetting about the anniversary, while it would be all Cindy would think about. I just loved how Cindy still slammed the door on him at the end. That's definitely Cindy - incredibly stubborn. I could picture the scene in my mind.

Amazing work!
spangladesh920 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Lol, that was a really good one shot!

I think every guy can relate to what Jimmy is going through. We all at one time or another have forgotten our anniversery, though most of us didn't have a girlfriend like Cindy.

Excellent work!

Tari Sirfalas chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
this is so awesome! Are you going to do more?
Timiniminy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Very well done! :D

You even created a possible threat to Retroville in the process of making a sugary-coated one-shot!

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very funny one! Great job here.

Keep the good writing.