Reviews for All That I Got
Laura-010 chapter 22 . 2/27
I adore this story, I couldn't stop reading this from the moment I started. It has to be my favourite Hyde/Jackie story. I really connected with this story, especially then end as Zep reminded me so much of my own Brittany Spaniel. You should be very proud of this masterpiece !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The grammar and spelling in this story is completely atrocious. Sorry, it has to be said. I like the idea of making jackie and hyde build a solid foundation of friendship. They have plenty of chemistry already and this was needed for them to suceed. While I like the main premise of the plot, the details were kinda weird and out of nowhere. Like why is he a construction worker? Why not have a record store there or something where he could've been himself and had opportunity to expand? Just little things like that seemed odd and not very consistent with who we know them to be.
calyma26 chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
the good: this story line was great. I loved the character development and I feel like you really stayed true to the characters personalities and development from the show.

the bad: the misspelled, misused and sometimes missing words made this story very hard to read. couple that with the overuse of the phrase "more than" (i.e. "more than irritated", "more than unhappy", etc) and I almost didn't finish it.

I know this story is several years old now and you've written many more since then... I hope you have a beta now. if not, get one.

I hope you take all of this as the constructive criticism it was intended to be and not as a personal attack on your writing. because again: I did love the storyline.
nikole salvatore chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
i really liked this story.
LycoX chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
I have to say, I just came across this story about an hour or two ago and just now finished it. And I have absolutely loved it. Even though I did find the ending to be quite possibly one of the most saddest ones I've ever come across.
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Just fantastic. I really adored it.
Elle Elleb chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story! but I do feel like it could have ended after the chapter where they get married. The story seems to lose focus after that point, since the whole development was based on Hyde's attempt to get Jackie back, and then after the wedding it seems like the story was too drawn out. There wasn't really much of a plot and it was a very loooong falling action. Now don't get me wrong, for the most part it was really well written, and I enjoyed all the extra fluff that came after the wedding. It just didn't seem completely necessary. I think you could have shortened it with an epilogue and have called it good. Regardless, I loved it! This is probably my favorite version of Steven yet!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Great story. Write more J/H. This was good.
BlueRuby chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
I really adore your story. It had the perfect amount of fluff and angst, completely brilliant. Thank you so much for writing it. I rarely ever cry but the last chapter had me tearing (dogs are my soft spot)but I believe I understand why you wrote it. Besides the fact that all wonderful things must come to an end, you emphasized the strength of the Hyde family and I thought that was really important. Really great job and I'll be sure to look at your other stories. Oh and I'm a Psych major so I really enjoyed your analysis throughout the whole story :)
DemonicXaliv chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
I managed to hold back the tears all the way until through this story until here. I have a real soft spot for pets I guess.

Anyway this was great work, and I like how you developed their children. Also it didn't just end as one big happy family, but they had issues and problems and lose where they needed to work together through.
DemonicXaliv chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Also I like the idea of Hyde and Jackie liking each other before the whole dating Kelso. And I like how you actually made a small relationship between them rather than just a physical attraction only.

He loses zen way more than just in the "Jackie Bags Hyde" Episode, though it is the first I believe...

sorry I didn't review on previous chapters, but this story is great and I think you did a good job of keeping the characters
Banzigglydamn chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
All time favorite J/H story I've ever read. And let me tell you I've read ALOT of J/H & That '70s Show fanfics. I wish you'd continue writing T7S stories. You're VERY talented. What you've done with the characters is amazing. I could really see all this happening after the show ended. GREAT story!
Elane217 chapter 22 . 7/3/2011
I have never EVER cried from fanfiction but you really made me break down and lose it tonight. My only complaint is that Hyde didn't stay by Zep's side during the final moments, she just got carried out of sight. For someone that means that much to him, he should have been right there until the bitter end.

Thank you so much for making a neat bow out of the shambles that the writers left us all with.
shootingstar742 chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
yea cause danny is so much stupider than jagur
shootingstar742 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
idk construction doesnt really turn me on... but it might some, just not my cup of tea