Reviews for All That I Got
Goldenbassets chapter 22 . 1/3
I really enjoyed this story. But I have to say the whole Zep part had tears streaming down my face. Ugly crying over here, holy cow. Super emotional.
Goldenbassets chapter 15 . 1/3
Such a beautiful and happy chapter! I laughed and cried!
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 1/3
Yay for some hotness! And yay for the chance at a new beginning!
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 1/3
I hate reliving the hurt and pain but I love all the building up to the new relationship! You're laying some great groundwork down, helluva story going here!
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 1/3
The nightmare and it's symbolism were such a great way to bring Jackie and Hyde even closer together. I love how protective Jackie still is of Hyde, how much she despises Edna for how she hurt and abandoned Hyde.
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 1/3
So good!
Goldenbassets chapter 3 . 1/3
It makes me so sad! But hopeful, Hyde is trying. He wants to try and fix things and while it's super late, I've got to give him credit for finally stepping up and pulling his head out of his ass.
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 1/3
I love your flashbacks! It feels like you're filling in the gaps. Filling in all the missing scenes that we should have seen in the show. Bits that would have helped flesh out the characters. Vegas, Chicago, all of it makes more sense!
StrugglingForWords chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
I adore this story, I couldn't stop reading this from the moment I started. It has to be my favourite Hyde/Jackie story. I really connected with this story, especially then end as Zep reminded me so much of my own Brittany Spaniel. You should be very proud of this masterpiece !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The grammar and spelling in this story is completely atrocious. Sorry, it has to be said. I like the idea of making jackie and hyde build a solid foundation of friendship. They have plenty of chemistry already and this was needed for them to suceed. While I like the main premise of the plot, the details were kinda weird and out of nowhere. Like why is he a construction worker? Why not have a record store there or something where he could've been himself and had opportunity to expand? Just little things like that seemed odd and not very consistent with who we know them to be.
calyma chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
the good: this story line was great. I loved the character development and I feel like you really stayed true to the characters personalities and development from the show.

the bad: the misspelled, misused and sometimes missing words made this story very hard to read. couple that with the overuse of the phrase "more than" (i.e. "more than irritated", "more than unhappy", etc) and I almost didn't finish it.

I know this story is several years old now and you've written many more since then... I hope you have a beta now. if not, get one.

I hope you take all of this as the constructive criticism it was intended to be and not as a personal attack on your writing. because again: I did love the storyline.
nikole salvatore chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
i really liked this story.
LycoX chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
I have to say, I just came across this story about an hour or two ago and just now finished it. And I have absolutely loved it. Even though I did find the ending to be quite possibly one of the most saddest ones I've ever come across.
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Just fantastic. I really adored it.
Elle Elleb chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story! but I do feel like it could have ended after the chapter where they get married. The story seems to lose focus after that point, since the whole development was based on Hyde's attempt to get Jackie back, and then after the wedding it seems like the story was too drawn out. There wasn't really much of a plot and it was a very loooong falling action. Now don't get me wrong, for the most part it was really well written, and I enjoyed all the extra fluff that came after the wedding. It just didn't seem completely necessary. I think you could have shortened it with an epilogue and have called it good. Regardless, I loved it! This is probably my favorite version of Steven yet!