Reviews for What War Costs
penName111 chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
eh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Not perfect, some minor punctuation/spelling mistakes here and there. And I felt that it was a little long. But that may be because the internet has made me ADD. Overall, good chapter. Will read the next one.
Snacks chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Great chapter, great story, update soon :)
Aryck-The-One chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Good chapter, if a bit short. Man, it's been so long, I don't even remember the plot so far. Must re-read, excuse me *disappears*

Please update sooner!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
That Piao moment was like watching Avatar all over again! XD It actually made this chapter exciting, although it did still seem a little filler-ish to me :D Please continue!_~
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
Sweetness. (BLAHAHAHA! I STOLE TOPH'S WORD!) This is getting pretty darn exciting. Keep them coming!

I also would like to point out that that little "battle" with Aang and the newbie was great! I loved how even Toph said that she wouldn't be stupid enough to fight him. GREAT STUFF!
penName111 chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
razzledazzle41191 chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
I suppose you could technically call this chapter a filler, but I still enjoyed it. Seeing Aang handing Piao's butt to him made me so happy :D
penName111 chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
TeamDavid chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
yay:D i saw forbidden love it was funny as i dont know what! lmfao! loved the chapter!
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
You've got some nice descriptions here.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Very interesting concept. The Fire Lord's plans about corrupting future Avatars is quite clever, and his "don’t be scared" was nicely creepy.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Loved reading this chapter, especially the Toph/Aang interaction. I love their friendship, and you really captured it in this chapter. The mysterious prisoner was really cool too, I'll be eager to see what's up with him.

The finalelife. Seriously. My personal favorite part was the Zuko/Iroh reunion, but Sokka being the captain was pretty funny too. My favorite Sokka moment in the whole week-long episodes was him in EIP freaking out over the play-Sokka using his suggestions in the third act. And the fight scenes were AMAZING. The best was the Zuko/Azula Agni Kai. The MUSIC was just so moving.

*Sorry to go on so long about the finale, I'm still on a "finale high" lol*
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Wow this story is moving slow, but I like the character introductions a lot! You portrayed Toph so well in this chapter and she is always just so funny! I wonder who this new prisoner is. I guess i'll have to wait till the next chapter. Please update soon!_~
razzledazzle41191 chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Cliffhanger? Ah! Update soon!

Now that that's over, seriously, great chapter. Katara and Aang's "conversation" in the war room was hilarious, and I could totally see that happening in the show.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »