Reviews for He's Just Mura Buchou
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
YAG-YAG-CHAN.

That's all I'm getting from this.

YAG. YAG. CHAN.

Aww, this is so cute and I like how you showed progress from when they first met and coming to terms to liking each other and all instead of directly jumping into it. :3

/is it bad that I wish that it's longer?

I love it
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Well... I'm not a yaoi fan. I don't like romance in Prince of Tennis, in general. And the characters were pretty OOC. But the last line, "Hey, Yag-Yag-chan! Let’s go stalk them!” was just too good...
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LOL! Yag-yag-chan...What kind of nick is that?

Totally sweet xD
Silver Spiral chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMG, Yag-Yag-chan was a hilarious nickname!

Anyway, very adorable fic here, yeah! Ykimura and Kirihara logic is everywhere! Love it...
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Omg... That was very cute!

'Yag-Yag-chan' is too funny... LMAO...

Anyways, that was a really cute fic! Really, really cute! I've put in in my favorites... Yukimura and Akaya is so cute!
isalsalism chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Rawr. Because I read this a long time ago and I didn't review XDD

I loved the last part :D Yagyuu's name will now officially be . . . Yag-Yag-chan! xDD

Salsal
iPurpleBerri chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, wow.. it was Romance on the first part, then it started getting Funny.. in my opinion. XD Nice job! I love this! :D
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I LIKE. I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE.

With this, I am now officially converted to shipping Uke Pair as well. Thank you very much!

And...why do you have two lines repeating at the start of the oneshot?
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
lol
Dudly chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aah, that was deep n_n (at parts)

But, of course the ending would not be serious. xDD

I really liked it. n_n Uke Pair pwns.

Dudly -xx-
poakkis chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I really liked this, especially the ending! Cheered me up after making that stupid essay...thanks for writing good stuff! .

Yag-Yag-chan LOL xD
Princess Karis chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This one was so sweet! -
blackspica chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
OMG! XD

ROTFL!

that was SO funny! XD I laughed so hard, especially when the "top/bottom" thing came up! XD

they're SO cute! *converted to uke pair*

XD

whee! xD

haha! soo cute!

great job! keep writing! XD
solaesce chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was sweet and funny. I liked it.
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
...Okay.

Why the hell aren't you a Rikkaithor? Because seriously...you captured them perfectly. I wonder...did they speak to you while you wrote this? Because if they did you definitely have the potential and calling of a Rikkaithor. *nods*

Anyway...*SQUEE* *goes into fangirl mode* YAY! UKE PAIR AND PALTINUM AND MOGS I LURVE DIT AND YAYAYAY!

*calms*