Reviews for Like A River
lauren lachrymose chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
UM, OKAY. HOW IS IT I HAVEN'T READ THIS YET?

Sokka, Sokka, Sokka. I swear, this very nearly made me CRY. Yes, cry. It actually isn't hard to make me cry, but still. This is wonderful insight into Sokka's character, and positively heartbreaking. D: That last line almost killed me, I swear.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
this is so sad... i am faving this -sob- im crying it is so sad and true
ZutarianNaiad chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Other than a few verb tense changes that wouldn't bother anyone but a grammar freak, this absolutely astounds me. The quality of your writing is superb. I love the dialogue and narration. Nice emotion all the way through.

So, basically, business as usual. You're good at your business. Your writing hardly ever fails to bring a smile to my face (or a reveiw to my fingertips).

In Christ,

ZFF
iluvSokka46 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
ah, so sad but really good.
Naladot chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. In a lot of ways I think it's absolutely amazing-your writing is wonderful, and that last part "he said with a forced grin, a faded laugh on his chapped lips." for some reason really affected me.

On the other hand, all the twists and turns with everyone falling in love with different people just seemed. . . a little out of place to me. All the parts about Sokka's different loves were beautiful, and the other parts were well written to, but some of them still seemed odd.

Still, it was beautifully done :)
Newguy22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!

Great work there!

Awesome way of put all that is Sokka and more, what he might eventually be, great way to define the water tribe too

GREAT WORK

KEEP THE AWESOMENESS COMMING!
Mr. Qwerty chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very good piece. Turning comic relief characters into tragic heros isn't easy, but you managed it very well.