Reviews for Return to Sender
loved it so much!
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 3/9
LOVE IT!
Richon chapter 7 . 2/6
So sweet , lové this story
Laurenmockingbir chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
I just read every story by you and so far you are my favorite author and this is my favorite fanfiction(I have read all of drarry ones that have sounded good on here ) so yay!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Awww, that was just so sweet! I absolutely loved it!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Loved this :) wish you did a sequel!
centdix chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
I discovered your story with the 2 first chapters of the translation in french by Kelewan (I'm French), and I really liked the begginning of your story, so I decided to read the rest in English. Your story is really cute, and I like your characters, they are so lovely. Thanks for that story, I spend a nice time reading it!
Azriellia chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
This was a pretty good read. I admit to being thrown for a loop at Harry's dislike of Finch at the end and I wonder how this will help his relationship with Hermione and Ron in the long run. Also I'd have thrown 10 fits if I came home to my stuff being packed and moved. I know for the sake of the story it happened, but I seriously could see Harry being highly upset with Hermione and Kingsley.
I did like your story though and look forward to more stories from you in the future.
readingaccount chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Such a lovely story!
Wolfey77 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Oohhhh, ohhhhhhhh
Oh so lovely
I think I squealed when Harry found that garden in the office.
So adorable
And fluffy
And oh, you did a great job
lauren mockingb chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Thks was the best fanfic so far!
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Sobbing at this perfection. Literally have read this plot all over in different fandoms and this is the most beautifully written, sweetest, most perfect version that I've come across. I fell in love with Draco, George and Christina. The whole dynamic between all the characters was perfect. I wish there was more, but it ended perfectly, too.
Just in love with this.
natsuki23 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
So sweet! I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
wow
shadowgrl94 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
this was entirely too cute!