Reviews for Return to Sender
centdix chapter 7 . 5/19
I discovered your story with the 2 first chapters of the translation in french by Kelewan (I'm French), and I really liked the begginning of your story, so I decided to read the rest in English. Your story is really cute, and I like your characters, they are so lovely. Thanks for that story, I spend a nice time reading it!
Azriellia chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
This was a pretty good read. I admit to being thrown for a loop at Harry's dislike of Finch at the end and I wonder how this will help his relationship with Hermione and Ron in the long run. Also I'd have thrown 10 fits if I came home to my stuff being packed and moved. I know for the sake of the story it happened, but I seriously could see Harry being highly upset with Hermione and Kingsley.
I did like your story though and look forward to more stories from you in the future.
readingaccount chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Such a lovely story!
Wolfey77 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Oohhhh, ohhhhhhhh
Oh so lovely
I think I squealed when Harry found that garden in the office.
So adorable
And fluffy
And oh, you did a great job
lauren mockingb chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Thks was the best fanfic so far!
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Sobbing at this perfection. Literally have read this plot all over in different fandoms and this is the most beautifully written, sweetest, most perfect version that I've come across. I fell in love with Draco, George and Christina. The whole dynamic between all the characters was perfect. I wish there was more, but it ended perfectly, too.
Just in love with this.
natsuki23 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
So sweet! I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
wow
shadowgrl94 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
this was entirely too cute!
AssassinGurl25 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was sooooo beautiful!
lazy wimp chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Awe, so cute :) I loved it!
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I loved this, it's so well done. I liked all the movie and book references you made - I happen to be a Jane Austen fan. It made me giggle how Draco brought the whole garden to the Ministry. Nice job!
anangelslife chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
sighs how I love this
ClaireBouldwin chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Fantastic story. I love your prose and concepts. One of the best writers I've seen in a while. Keep it up!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 7 . 5/21/2012