Reviews for Blood, Bullets, and a Butterfly
CandyGirl999 chapter 11 . 9/16
"But due to the nature of the parasite, females are usually not viable hosts."

Okay I call BS on that. I've played RE4 and trust me there were plenty of female plaga infected villagers I had to fight against. Heck ASHLEY herself was successfully infected with one. In fact the whole second point of the game, along with saving her, was to get the parasite out of her as well as yourself.

Oh and you have some grammar errors but I just wanted to get this point across the most.
CandyGirl999 chapter 10 . 9/16
"Will do sweet-heart,"

There was also a blue sash covering 'her' bare, milky shoulders.

Looking out [the] window towards the street.

That's when he heard [the] band of the restaurant change...

...while 'he' wrapped an arm around her shoulder...
CandyGirl999 chapter 9 . 9/15
'Aquire the plaga sample,'

'They exchanged glances when the[y] got a good look at each other's attire.'

'It would be tantamount to suicide,'
CandyGirl999 chapter 8 . 9/15
"Leon, [i]t's Claire. Just heard on the news that the President's daughter [has] returned home..."

'Leon wasn't one to "pry",'

'He had Ada to thank for that as he "made" his way to the bathroom,'

'Jill's vouching for him had also helped "Carlos" considerably.'

'How could he say no?'

'After a few moments [of] laying on the ground in pain,'

Just keep checking those spelling errors.
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 9/7
"This didn't sit well with him as [he] had never quit anything in his life."

"He noted at how clean the wound looked but was perplexed to see that it didn't look raw or [red]."

Don't forget to check for grammar errors. Other than that keep up the good writing. ;)
CandyGirl999 chapter 3 . 9/7
"Leon scooped up his keys and wallet before moving to the closet and owning it..."

"With that he moved to the door and grabbed his wa,let, keys and cell phone."

There's no need to repeat his actions in the second sentence after you already made it clear in the first one.

"...the doctor moved over to the side of the bed and pulled a chair up against the side of the bed."

Once again, there is no need to repeat the same thing that has already been establish at the begining of the sentence.

"We cleaned the wound, stitched it up and 'put' you on saline solution to bring down the fever."
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 9/7
"He had gone there to search for the Ashley, the presidents daughter."

I think what you meant to say was:

"He had gone there to search for Ashley, the president's daughter."
That happened too fast, too real. I imagined the doctor saying, "You were literally here 30 minutes ago."

This is a very nice fic. I can't remember the last time I get so jumpy over a story. I'm going to take my time and read the rest.

Love this so much. Thank you for writing!
Red chapter 16 . 1/3
I know its a bit late but I think you should try to contact Capcom and make this a movie, good job on this!
damien chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
read all the chapters in two days, amazing sory, thank you for sharing it :)
UchihaSakura4 chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
"stop crying you little bitch" LOL my fav line in the whole fic. Anyways, this was just absolutely GREAT! I can't wait to read the sequel :D
UchihaSakura4 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
This chapter was hilarious! :)
UchihaSakura4 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Love the matrix reference
UchihaSakura4 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Very awesome chapter :)
UchihaSakura4 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
ahh, Die Hard 4 is a good movie :D And this story just gets better!