Reviews for Turk Cloud
jmadd chapter 1 . 5/22
Overrated. Plus, you should put your warnings in the summary. I hate finding out that the fic contains gratuitous yaoi only once I've already started reading
Nadejdaro chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this story! Thank you for writing this!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is so good! My only confusion is how did he slip up for Reno to confront him?
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I love it! This is a great Turk!Cloud story!
k123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This was a great read! I love Cloud time travel fics, and Cloud as a Turk was a really cool direction to go. I also liked the prompt writing style, which fleshed out the world, and gave glimpses into different aspects of everythign.
Agkelos chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Very, VERY good. Turk!Cloud is a rare creature, and I'm so glad that the one fic that I found is written so very well! 3 it so very much! The FEELS utterly BREAKS me! Thank you for bringing this into the world!
Katrover chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Uh ... you do realize that the ShinRa is still sucking the Planet dry, right? What's gonna happen when AVALANCHE comes along?
animegirl004 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved it! Wish there was more to it though!
Irbise chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
really nice story :)
seaweed chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was very well writen and a nice suprise from all the other time travel fics here. I liked the characters, the setting and the general feel of this. It was a very easy read despite its size and I thank you very much for sharing it.
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
And they lived happily ever after!
I hope that the gift Cloud left for Hojo was something lethal. Cloud really has more of a build of a Turk than a Soldier - it was a lucky coincidence Tseng thought so too :)
Thank you for the story! We never found out what happened to Valentine in the end though...
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was a fantastic read, I loved it! I was quite confused when Cloud and Sephiroth just got together, but oh well. It's fanfiction. XD
CheliGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
#27 is completely awesome and I laughed and laughed and laughed...
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved this story! I thought the style of interconnected shorts really worked, and I was very impressed with how you gave the characters a lot of depth using just a few words. I have read *a lot* of FFVII time travel stories but this is definitely one of my favorites.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »