Reviews for Turk Cloud
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/18
This is so good! My only confusion is how did he slip up for Reno to confront him?
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/29
I love it! This is a great Turk!Cloud story!
k123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This was a great read! I love Cloud time travel fics, and Cloud as a Turk was a really cool direction to go. I also liked the prompt writing style, which fleshed out the world, and gave glimpses into different aspects of everythign.
Agkelos chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Very, VERY good. Turk!Cloud is a rare creature, and I'm so glad that the one fic that I found is written so very well! 3 it so very much! The FEELS utterly BREAKS me! Thank you for bringing this into the world!
Katrover chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Uh ... you do realize that the ShinRa is still sucking the Planet dry, right? What's gonna happen when AVALANCHE comes along?
animegirl004 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Loved it! Wish there was more to it though!
Irbise chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
really nice story :)
seaweed chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was very well writen and a nice suprise from all the other time travel fics here. I liked the characters, the setting and the general feel of this. It was a very easy read despite its size and I thank you very much for sharing it.
Barranca chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
And they lived happily ever after!
I hope that the gift Cloud left for Hojo was something lethal. Cloud really has more of a build of a Turk than a Soldier - it was a lucky coincidence Tseng thought so too :)
Thank you for the story! We never found out what happened to Valentine in the end though...
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was a fantastic read, I loved it! I was quite confused when Cloud and Sephiroth just got together, but oh well. It's fanfiction. XD
CheliGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
#27 is completely awesome and I laughed and laughed and laughed...
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved this story! I thought the style of interconnected shorts really worked, and I was very impressed with how you gave the characters a lot of depth using just a few words. I have read *a lot* of FFVII time travel stories but this is definitely one of my favorites.
Kairi.1101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Time travel done well, is the trope that never gets old. Loved this.
Hanashi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Love, love, LOVE this! I wish I could give a more coherent review, but I'm sitting at my desk squeaking and flailing. I mean, where to begin, I love everything. The whole premise of Turk!Cloud blows my mind in the very best way and handle it so well. I love how he's so matter-of-fact and kickass, I like that Zack is still there, still a giant dork, and still saving Cloud, even though he doesn't know it. I like how Reno is still an irreverent ass, and I like how Cloud is grudgingly fond of him and genuinely fond of his new 'family.' I love Cloud and I love the happiness he has in this world, even though it's a little different than I was expecting when I clicked on the link. A good different!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »