Reviews for Starting Over
thrownhammer chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I loved the story. I read it through in one sitting, which is always high praise for one this long. It's different from all the other Bourne fics on here which is rather refreshing. Thanks for sharing it.
andemoon chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
this freaking amazing!

i have this idea of what would happen if nicky found someone and then later came jason. you made it come true and you made my day!
bunnie915 chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
hairymayojar chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
Awesome story! Please please update soon!
EastAngels2009 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
this is great. please update soon.
askita chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
This was really good. I get the sense that it's finished, but I"m not quite sure, because of the lack of the 'complete' tag. But it was great. A good read and a wonderful place for a begenning. Great stuff.
Inu-fan20 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hi, I can't believe you haven't written in such a longt ime, you're story is great, it'd be such a waste to abandon it like this, you're a good writer, please continue
darkeyesgirl chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
i love this couple, sucks they only gave u an idea in the movie.
Pamdizzle chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
YOu should definitely keep going. I like it so far-probably one of the best J/N's on the site.
saicho-18 chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
oi i loved it. O.o all that delicious tension between them..more please ]
aliaslover14 chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
More please?
NotThatGrrl chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Great story! Looking forward to the update!
morningstar67 chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
By the time I got to Chapter 11 I still looking for more lol. Ben was a nice wist to the story. Please write more soon.
aliaslover14 chapter 11 . 3/7/2008

Ahem, I mean great chapter. yeah, it was really good and well though out. I loved this line,“You know about him? His importance?” For some reason this made me laugh.
mhx3 chapter 10 . 2/29/2008