Reviews for The Call
Ashtyn Cena-Orton chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Tandy better not mess this up.
Ashtyn Cena-Orton chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Why do some guys have to be so stupid?
Jewelgirl04 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
This was such a freaking adorable ending and I LOVED it. I miss you girls, especially my favorite Louisiana girl. We must have a lengthy IM conversation some time soon. Hope all is going well for you at school, Britt!

Love ya girly!

Danielle
cassymae chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
good story so far! Can't wait to read more!
BigRedMachineUK chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Fantastic intro. Can't wait to read the rest.
Leslove4me chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
i LOVE this story i don't want it to be over.
a kiss goodnight chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
OMG I loved this chapter :) It was amazing, but I'm still sad about the next one being the last

"At one point when I tried to get up to go to the bathroom, she screamed at me for ‘abandoning’ her as she was in pain. I almost cried I had to go so bad by the time she finally passed out and I could slip away to the bathroom."

ROFL
Jewelgirl04 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
What a GREAT chapter update, Britt! I swear, I had the goofiest smile on my face while reading this one.

Like John, I agree that it's funny that Randy's the first one to have a kid. I never would have guessed.

The last chapter is next... and it's so sad to see it end, but I know you'll do it justice.

On a side note, lately, I'm in a one-shot mode, so I think I shall be writing the one I've had in my head for a while now. Well, the one for you, anyways.

Post more soon, girl! Miss you!

Danielle
xtobelovedx chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
This is ADORABLE!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB BRITT! i must say though...this was very painful and hard for me to read.. now im crying.
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
LOL:P I feel bad for Randy he hadto go through Mia's warpath of moodswings b4 she had the baby
liloweewoah chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
hey girl! great chapter! i loved it! i had a quick question. i'm about to start my new story and I was curious if you would actually let me use the song "The Call" in one of my chapters for the story? i totally understand if you don't want me to and i know that this is random. I just have to make sure so that authors don't think i stole the song from them. i totally love this story and i'm sad that it's going to end. update soon! ]

- jayy
Thee Britty chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Aw...Daddy Randy makes me grin:)

I love it!

Lubs, Britty
Orton Addict chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
OMG! I'm so happy that Randy's son is finally there. He's gotta be so happy! I can't wait to find out what Mia and Randy decide to name the little guy. I'm sure it'll be something absolutely adorable. Great chapter and I'm so sad that it's ending :(
blehhh chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
AN UPDATE OF 'THE CALL'! WO!YAY!

The next chapter is the last one...sad.. very sad. :(

RandY actually left Mia and started going to the hospital? TYPICAL!

"He lifted his arms, and I swear he was doing my pose."..aw!

GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!