Reviews for Transformers The Movie III
Havbot chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Hey I wonder when your goint to update, this is like my most favorite story so far, update please?
FORD B chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
Two very good updates!
GrimlockX4 chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
I so cannot wait for chapter 11.

Good luck writing it and on your other stories too.
Spiritstrike chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
I've missed your stories and I've been wondering what was going to happen in the next chapter of this one. And I have a gut feeling that Starscream's going to sacrifice himself like Armada Starscream did. Am I right?
Cman710 chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
Ah, that's what I'm dealing with in my own TF 3 ironically enough, after Chris' guardian well... Is offlined, or is he. *Runs* Just find it ironic lol

Anyways, great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
Will the autobots rescue sparkling Alex and Hot Shot?

Or will Galvatron actually succeed this time?

Good luck on chapter 10 and on your other stories too.
FORD B chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Good chapter!
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
Poor Alex and Hot Shot's older brother bond is slowly falling apart.

Great job on chapter 8.

Good luck on chapter 9.
blood shifter chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
awesome chapter. please update soon.
FORD B chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Great chapters!
Cman710 chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Awesome chapter! Ironic you posted this, I was about to post a chapter of my TF sequel too(still writting it, the Prelude one).

Anywayss. That was an interesting chapter, and very good as well.
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Awesome job on describing Elita-1's rape.

Good luck on chapter 8 and on your other stories too.
blood shifter chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
do we ever find out who's kid he is? awesome chapter. keep it up.
lendaras chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Great chapter, really, great job. Hey, since...

Kaz: Hey Alex, since you revived Hot Shot and unwillingly Galvatron, is it possible that you can revive others, lets say, oh I don't know, Ironhides son? What was his name aga...

Alex: Jazz?

Kaz: Yeah, him.

Alex: I don't know, it could work, but I need to bring up tears for him. OH what the pit, sure.

Kaz: Besides, you wanted Ironhide to be happy, why not give him a second chance with his son, allowing him the chance to help lift some sorrow from his spark.

Alex: You know what, this is a great idea, though, I need to practice and study up on it.

Kaz: I'll help you.

_

Can't wait for the next chapter.
blood shifter chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
so does that mean starscream and hot shot are brothers? or is starscream the son of prime? i didn't just say that did i? bad girl. gotta go wash my brain now. i think that went very well. awesome chapter. update soon please.