Reviews for A Tale of Aragorn
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! i was all antsy through most of it but then when Aragorn called him father! omgosh i lost it!
Agena K chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Grecian,

thank you for making mw weep for such a beautiful story.

Jude
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Cool this was interesting but had a nice feeling to it too.
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This was a wonderful story! I loved it, thank you very much for writing it! I look forward to reading more of your writing, and I'm very glad that I just now discovered it D

I like how you portrayed Aranel's character. You backed him up with information, showing us why he was the way he was, instead of leaving us thinking something was amiss and this was just another crazy elf that we often hear about in stories. But no, yours was original and I felt Aranel had a reason, and truly, he is not crazy or evil. He is just heartbroken. And he did the right thing in the end. I loved it! Aragorn playing the boy, the helpless one who unwittingly changed Aranel, was touching. Aragorn is my favorite character to read about, and I believe you've portrayed him amazingly.

~BGE :)
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
xD
Mirach chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I liked it! It's rare that I feel compassion with someone who is hurting my Estel but I did. I like the ending.
whosgoose chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
It's amazing how, with such few words, you can make a story so alive. It has everything! Even a worthy twist, which are rarely found in these types of stories. Congrats on your talent.

Loved it.
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Amazing story!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Awesome, so interesting.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
A nice angsty story.I enjoyed this.
Shanna chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Por Elbereth, Grecian que me ha encantado. Por si aún no te has dado cuenta ¡ERES EL MEJOR!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Interesting story! Cant wait for more! XD
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh bless you, Grecian, for writing this. I was absolutely thrilled out of my mind (what there is left of it anyways) to see your New Story alert. I've been watching for a fic from you and to get this sweet fic was a delight. As ever, I marvel at how easily you convey so much in such a short story. Poor sweet Aragorn *pats ranger's head* - how could you have that nasty elf be so mean to him? What? I inspired you? Really?

Could I do it again?

GREAT story, I adored it and I loved the ending when Aranel had the change of heart. But actually, Elladan's and Elrohir's emotional distress was quite satisfying too.

Another Aragorn fic would be awesome, wouldn't it? Of course, I suspect your heart is with the elves and my beloved Aragorn only plays second fiddle...but you can always change loyalties, can't you?

THANK you for posting. It brightened up an otherwise (weather-wise) dreary week. (These grey skies are getting to me!)
grumpy123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very good story, I enjoyed it a lot, it was good to read your writing again. So glad that Aranel gave Aragorn back,(must not kill or keep rangers) That he learned to care again. Hope that Aragorn learned that not all elves are good elves.
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You made my day though the story was far too brief (but I'm not complaining, mind you). I've been hoping you'd post a new story and this was a VERY pleasant surprise.