Reviews for My King's Secret
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Aww~ This could lead into some yummy fanfic~ xD
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awww! So sweet and cute! XDDD Love the poetic-ness to it and how sweet Hichigo is being and cute he describes IChigo.
StaplerPrincess chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow this is so sweet. Hichigo's really a sweetheart on the inside, all coated in murderous-insane-psychotic-stalker-sadist-arsenic. But maybe that's just me haha :)
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Cute, in a crazy way.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Kyaa! This is so cute! Hehehe! Hichigo knows Ichigo's 'secret'! I liked the part about Ichigo acting like a schoolgirl! And the part about Hichigo spoiling Ichigo! :) I totally like the repetative parts about how Hichigo won't tell anyone, not even Ichigo, because whatever Ichigo wants he shall get!

Squee! Thank you so much for making this! :)
Saiyura chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Ah Sequel please!
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aww, yay! I liked the repition you used - it was effective and added to the sweetness of it. Sometimes it seemed like Hichi only likes Ichigo because he wants to serve his king. But then there would be some cute little hint that he truly does love him for real. Man, Ichigo had better stop being in denial soon because Hichi isn't going to do anything about it, darn him. So to sum it all up, this story was adorable but frustrating. I liked it a lot!
jello2009 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
cute :)
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Aw, this is so cute! Absolutly adorable! I love this pairing, and imagine Ichigos's Hollow having a fluffy side like this! It's Love! Congratulations on a job well done, and I hope to see more drabbles from you soon!

From the Psyche Ward :)
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I loved this one :) I have this picture in my head of Shiro holding his finger against his lips and smiling that wicked smile of his.. :) it's just too cute(in the lack of a better word).. :)
narakunohime chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
cute. :)
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
yeah this was really really cute.

I have a slight problem with HichigoXitchigo but this perhaps changed my mind about it ;)

so yeah. it was cute and I liked it well written and yeah

good work :)
Sayumi chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
"King has a secret. A little secret that he doesn’t want me to find out. King thinks I don’t know. King doesn’t have the courage to tell me. There’s a finger on my lips, no one else will know. I’ll pretend to be blind deaf and dumb, but I still see his dreams. King do you want me that much?"

My Favorite Part! Man, you are a really talented writer! I bow before thee...*bows* Nyah~

Loves, Sayumi! (known as Cornflake to you!)
Lilac.Disease chapter 1 . 1/2/2008