Reviews for Waiting
Ved17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Nicely written
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Yes! I love it. I'm glad they can have a new beginning :)
Karalyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god that was beautiful. I actually cried I can't even tell you how amazing you and this story are oh my gosh I need a tissue or five hundred.
14-Ann-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You should've wrote
"Robin" instead just saying
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
How do manage to seize my heart every time I read a piece of yours? Another to my favorites.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love this it is so great
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
A little darker than I'd prefer my stories, but I could definitely see something like this happening, Batman's personality rubbing off too much and it leading to problems.
Joshua chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was far from a bad story, but why be so descriptive during the sex scenes? I honestly had to stop reading this because I began to feel uncomfortable. Not that I can really complain, since you did put a warning at the beginning. I suppose I should take you more seriously when you say the story contains adult situations from now on.
sweet dreadful love chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was just amazing, loved it
TheBlindRaven chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was wonderfully beautiful. Your chose of words, the way you kept them in character. The way you described Paris, omg. This was beautiful. From the confessions to the lovemaking then to her new life. It was just beaut.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was beautiful, I actually cried.
LeeSUP chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
gAAH! That was adorable god I was getting scared there...i was like...this is only 1 chapter...HOW IS IT GONNA END GAARWAAR...but it ended great ! I really liked it!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
... wow.

Heights. Depths. All the space between.

That final sentence made my heart skip and my breath hitch.

This is a masterpiece. You have gone further into Star's character than any other work of fan-fiction I've ever read, my own included. The sheer intensity of emotion! And so many of them!

Again, I say, wow.

I wish there were a Supreme Favorites category. Sadly, there is not. "Favorites" will have to do.

(I've read some of your other stories ... how is it that I managed to miss this jewel?)
Westly Hawk chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
As usual. Loved it.
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was amazing on too many levels. I wasnt that big of a fan of them having sex, but the rest, I was blown away! Kudos, keep it up! :)