Reviews for Waiting
this is... wow, this one-shot was absolutely superb!
Birddy chapter 1 . 3/13
I'm not sure if you still read reviews on here, but I've been reading a lot of your stories lately, and I love your work so much. Every story you'vewritten has the right amount of angst and darkness to make a romance more thrilling to read.
ireadtoomuch96 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I am so emotional! I was so emotional throughout the entire fic! I love it so much! The little homage to modeling! The angst! The ending! The smut! The conversations! I love it al!
TrumpetNeard chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Truly amazing definitely one of my favorite RobStars, you are an amazing writer. I really got into this story, it really pulled on the heart strings, I can't express how amazing this was.
I'm in here chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Amazing, wonderful, and incredible. Just wow. I believe I've only read one other Robin/Starfire fix that I liked, but adding this one to my list. Incredible views of each character and the emotions given off them. Great one shot. Loved their cryptic wordings at the end and Star calling Robin "Richard." :)
Hanacchi chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
omg this is so incredibly emotional and beautiful and roiwerfhkselwurowyrgf ( i A i ) you successfully made me sob and I would have died if it didn't end the way it did 3
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Brilliant, fucking brilliant! I love this! The damn feels in this. Oh, my...
jhamerter chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Good story.
Violent.V chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I read this ages ago and for some reason, Its not on my favorites, sorry about that, ahah. One of my fave stories regarding this couple. Loved every second, too bad, I wish for more. Thank you for this beautiful work.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Nicely written
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Yes! I love it. I'm glad they can have a new beginning :)
Karalyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god that was beautiful. I actually cried I can't even tell you how amazing you and this story are oh my gosh I need a tissue or five hundred.
14-Ann-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You should've wrote
"Robin" instead just saying
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
How do manage to seize my heart every time I read a piece of yours? Another to my favorites.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love this it is so great