Reviews for Waiting
TheBlindRaven chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was wonderfully beautiful. Your chose of words, the way you kept them in character. The way you described Paris, omg. This was beautiful. From the confessions to the lovemaking then to her new life. It was just beaut.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was beautiful, I actually cried.
LeeSUP chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
gAAH! That was adorable god I was getting scared there...i was like...this is only 1 chapter...HOW IS IT GONNA END GAARWAAR...but it ended great ! I really liked it!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
... wow.

Heights. Depths. All the space between.

That final sentence made my heart skip and my breath hitch.

This is a masterpiece. You have gone further into Star's character than any other work of fan-fiction I've ever read, my own included. The sheer intensity of emotion! And so many of them!

Again, I say, wow.

I wish there were a Supreme Favorites category. Sadly, there is not. "Favorites" will have to do.

(I've read some of your other stories ... how is it that I managed to miss this jewel?)
Westly Hawk chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
As usual. Loved it.
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was amazing on too many levels. I wasnt that big of a fan of them having sex, but the rest, I was blown away! Kudos, keep it up! :)
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, I actually started brawling my eyes out. Wow. You somehow make this story not all about sex.
Pickles the Great chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
well SNAP this is now one of my favorite Robstar fics ever. Thank you for this.
the general girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This ship will forever and always break my heart. Thanks for the wonderful fic!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
.cry. But damn it I seem to have something in my eye at the moment...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Of endings and new beginnings, and the mending of bridges.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
OH FUCK YES! INCREDIBLE! Absolutely amazing amounts of emotion and energy! I'm a man who is very confident in my heterosexuality and not afraid to admit that I cried reading this! AWESOMESAUCE! That is all.
Giulia chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
100000 maravilhas!
teentitansluver chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aww its soo saad and sweet and awesome and romantic and and... well a lot of great things!
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I... I don't... -dies-

Dramatics completely aside, that was incredible! So much drama, so much... GAH! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I love the portrayal, and the characterization, and the little moments of thought, and how the idea just kind of blossomed in your writing...

That's one of the most well done pieces I've read on this site. Twas loverly.

88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »