Reviews for Waiting
Boxxer-auction chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Beautiful story. I love how Starfire is mature in this and it's realistic, with the portrayal of her leaving him and all. But then ending was the icing on the cake! I love how you've left the possibility of them getting back together again. One of my favourite stories for sure!
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
O.O

But the...

and the...

then...

O.O

DUDE!

(Imagine me doing this throughout the entire fic.)

Wonderfully written! And if I may say so...Woah.

I've NEVER read its equal. And I'm a freakin' fanfiction WHORE.

I commend you on a job well done, characterizations nailed spot on, keeping up with the unique Teen Titans universe from the cartoon and mingling it perfectly with some comic canon, giving Cyborg some love, and remembering Silkie! Not to mention the fact that there was a plot.

*dies blissfully now*

Ayaia of the Moon
theRavenintheStudy chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
(Appears in black ninja-poof) Joboco Kry! Well, incase you read this before you read my Dev-art message, I've had major computer trouble latly, and this site would never work when I tried to get on. Any way, now I would go and review all of your stories I havn't yet, but where I live it is currently 12:45 Saturday morning, and I have something to do at about 10:00 in the morning, so I'll do this one before going to bed. This was amazing. It was like the emotional rollercoster that OCC and LH where, but all compacted into one smaller package! I really loved the ending by the way. Let me just say one thing that I think you may have heard by now: You deserve to own Teen Titans, because you are without a doubt one of the most awsome beings in this universe! Although, I think I did find a few grammatical errors that were probably not just a cultural diffrence (I am American by the way), but I am to lazy to go through this thing to find and write about them. Any way, I'm going to say good by for now, and I will review the other stories, if my computer decides to still be working when I wake up. Any way, Koboco (Good-bye in my fictional language) Kry, savol das mala (term of adimiration, translates into "one of great skill") (Dissappers in black ninja-poof)
fewch-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I, at one time, had already reviewed this story but I just wanted to review now that I've gotten comfortable in my old account. This story was great. I really loved the ending; I was surprised that she didn't stay after Robin told her how much he loved her (and when he SHOWED her also), so it kept me hanging from my seat as I read through the remainder of the story.

This story must be a favorite.
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
OMG...

This was...so beautiful!

Unlike the M stories I've accidentlly stumbled on ( thinking back I normally dont read the lemon fics ) this was a great story... I loved it! Good luck on your novel btw! XOXO xStarfirexRobinxo
reginaqueen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
COOL!
audrey chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
amazing

im glad you wrote this

its very different from your other stories
punk-rock-chick chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aW tHiS wAs vErY sWeEt & sAd i jUsT lOvEd iT

aWsUm jOb! )
TheUltimateCokeBear chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I think I remember reading this over briefly when you first posted it since I think I had to do something else... anyways, I reread it and it's like, AMAZINGLY agnsty for a stand alone type thing. Which is great, because I partiulcarly like hanging open endings in fics(but not in movies. xp).

I like how you ser up the beginning; it was nice and easy and told the setting without this huge boring paragraph about "Raven left, Beast Boy followed, they got married, Star and Rob are the only ones left..." xD

And the transition in Nightwing; so sad.. D; Gah, it's like he's becoming a younger Batman instead of the Nightwing we all know and love, lawlz.

Their argument really put the angst in this. xD OMFG SHE DROPPED THE F-BOMB. -falls over- I can understand it though, because Nightwing's being a man-bitch. (KIDDING, kidding. xD)

Ah, and he finds out that however good they may be, kisses do not fix everything. x'D And this first time of theirs is noticably differnt than in OCC... I just found that interesting. xD

And then she runs off to the City of Love... did you do that just for the sheer irony of it! xD But seriously, it's a nice life she built. AND her comic book career (which I continually love you for, lawl), nice touch. DD

Haha, Dick definetly enjoyed that show, fersure. Poor guy, having to see her modeling all this stuff and not being able to say hi or anything... -heartbreakforDick- And her misunderstanding his ignoring her... crap, that turned out badly. D:

Aw, the ending was bittersweet and very perfect. Loveloved it, great job Kry. ;D
theredrobin chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Whoa.

Definitely different from your usual stuff, but in no way bad.

My heart was breaking during the beginning of this, and I’m just so glad that it finished well for those two. Gotta have those happy endings.
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow. Just... wow. I'm really impressed with your style of writing, I especially liked the angsty/dramatic bit in the beginning. (But then again, I generally like angsty stuff) The whole story was brilliant and you portrayed their emotions quite well instead of just filling it with dialogue.

I did think that you could have mdae the ending slightly better, or at least developed it more. It just seemed a bit abrupt to me and though I personally think Nightwing was a jerk, I would have loved a more definitive happy ending. Anyway, I still adore this story and it's now officially on my all-time favourites list! :)

The Silver Phoenix
icy-cold refreshment chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That was so sweet.

I just love how things work themselves out when it's meant to be.

awesome

xox
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
M, very bitter. I like. Starts off angsty, melds into a bit of fluffiness, descends into bitterness, add one more dash of angst and finishes with an ambiguously hopeful end. An emotional rollercoaster, in miniature.

MNBP
Chibi-chan96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
SORRY to have offende you! i would just really like a great writer like you are. as soon as i read your email i changed my profile immediately and i hope you can forgive. you are still my favourite author. i would have changed it sooner but i dont check my emails that offen. sorry again bye!
Intermission chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
(SOBS) Ah...that was so

SAD!

and very very very good! I loved it!

Ehem...*please post MORE onshots, pweety please?*...Ehem...

-Kory Anders Grayson (feels nauseous because I feel like throwing up...ah, wait...that's not A REASON!)

Janine