Reviews for Puppets and Racoons
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
R u going to finish the story?
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like the plot and the characters!
Fairy Red chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I'd love to read more!
flavumetrubrum chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
This is really good so far. It's a very original idea and I like where it's going. Update soon, please!
darkangel1992 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
great story update soon please
Ariel D chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
It's always nice to see stories that focus on the bond between Gaara and Kankuro. Good luck with chapter 3!
Tomato-Vampire-Countess chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
*DOes faceplant into table* WRITE MORE, RIGHT NOW!
InoShikaChou chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This is a great story. I love Kankuro.
Chibimax chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
oo nice :D it doesn't matter to me if the chapters are short or not. you should be happy you are updateiing instead of me (whissels)

update soon ! ;p
Mystical Sand chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This is so exciting. I can't wait to see what Kankuro and Gaara will do about the new demon. Temari was so sweet in welcoming her younger brother back too. I hope you'll write more soon.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Poor Kankuro. And Gaara also; it is great to see him so worried about his older brother. How will they get out of this mess?

Also, I'm not sure if you already know about this, but you might get more feedback if you allow anonymous reviews. The default on the site is to only accept signed reviews. To change this, you would need to log in and go to the reviews section. From there, click on anonymous and then press enable. The page should say it was successful. Hope this helps.