Reviews for Seto Discovers His New Love
puy chapter 1 . 6/11
I hate cheap abuse plots like this. Why wud Tea's father laugh while she got raped?! THATS DISGUSTING! F-ck u for writing this garbage!
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh boy what a way to it's good. I wish more people would write tea/anzu and seto fanfic's...the world would be a better
PanUchiha7105 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Wow. This chapter was better than i thought it would be. I love your version of payback :)
limeyman101 chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
omg! great story! its so touching! it was truly touching. i cried throughout the entire story. you should publish this and make it into a book to buy.

Arrna chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Eugene? snicker, snort snort
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
You may want to rewrite this... The first chapter was bad with grammar, and run-on sentences, but this chapter was a bit better.

I'm hoping it improves as I read as, as I was interested by the plot.
lindajrjt chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
This story was quite tastefully written under the circumstances that occurred early on. I could not imagine writing something of that nature, as I don't think I would have it in me. You did a very good job. One of the best parts of the story for me, was actually portraying Roland as you did as well as Helga and the other men. This story was also very beautiful in how their love happened and the fact Seto never walked away from her after he found out what had happened. They all were truly her knights in shining armor. Thank you for writing this one.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 12 . 1/8/2008
I love this story and you did a great job on it! Just on elittle request; could you write another Marik and Serenity story? Pretty please? :)
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 1/8/2008
Beautiful wedding. Great job.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad the party waas a sucess.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 1/7/2008
Good chapter. I hope they are very happy.
Nightfall2525 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
you had me crying at the end

BUT bar-be-que can be spelled like this BBQ... it's faster and easer...

update soon and will Seto ask Tea to marry him?
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad she is getting better.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Good chapter. I hope Seto can help her move on.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Good chapter I hope she can accept this and learn to live again.