Reviews for Life, Love, and the Pursuits of Vindication
ficlover1193 chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
Oh my god...this story was amazing! Def. a favorite of mine! A lot of the times it is really hard to read a story that had 20 chapters, espicially long ones. But i had no problem staying interested in this one! It was really good! Off the read the sequel! : )
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
OH MY GOSH, this was so good! Well, I'm off to read the sequel :3
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 19 . 2/13/2011
So good!

Loved this story. :)
ILuvOdie chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
just finished reading this story. it made me teary eyed at the end. hahaha. can't wait to read the sequel. keep up the good work!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
looking foward to this sequal and the possible new Burn Notice one!
Sakujoed chapter 20 . 3/5/2010
Can I first say, that I'm ecstatic that you're making a sequel. :D Such a great start, I can't wait for more!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nelle07 chapter 19 . 7/7/2009
Aw! I just read you ocean's fanfiction with rusty & i wanted to tell you I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
I am eagerly awaiting a sequal and a new Burn Notice fic )
Topezgrl chapter 19 . 1/23/2009
This story was really good. I read it in all one sitting. I meant to review earlier. I loved the characters and I felt so bad when Rusty and Lily were apart. They're both so damn stubborn! Cute ending. Is it too bold to ask for a sequel?haha...but you are a great writer.
Volleyball Babe22 chapter 19 . 1/21/2009
Loved it! It was really well written! and so cute! :) I'm glad it had such a happy ending! :)
Jewelgirl04 chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
Ah! WHAT A PHENOMENAL ENDING, GIRL!

I was afraid, in the chapter before this, that Rusty and Lily would never be together. But alas, you have made me very happy... and brought them back together!

Great work! :-D
Sakujoed chapter 19 . 1/19/2009
Aw, it's over. D: But it was a great ending nonetheless. Amazing~ x)
Nekokitten1123 chapter 19 . 1/19/2009
great story . I loved it. Im a big rusty fan.
Straight Edge Queen chapter 19 . 1/19/2009
i loved it! :] A sequel would be cool but hte ending was well done!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »