Reviews for Lacrimosa
Inuyasha
SukoreanWarlord chapter 20 . 2/20
This is awesome, dattebayo!
docy chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Awesome fic! I hope this doesn't sound creepy but I would love to meet you in real life, reason for this is that when you write it's somewhat unpredictable to me, which is something new for ff and I :P well I like it and I like this fic, awesome job and ill go check out to see if you have some other fics now :)
Kage no Hato chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
i like the story plot it was different from some i have read this coupling is the only narito fan fic i read so i have read alot im about to go to your page to see if you have any other good ones . i love this couple as much as i do hatsuharu x kyo from fruit basket ! thanks for making my monday a great day . it took about 12 hours to read this story :)
RickyLee727 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I see what you did there... Using characters from Inuyasha... Sneaky, sneaky...
kitsune-rogue chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Edgar Allan Poe's "the raven" and linkin Park's numb, you named my favorite song and poem and your amazing writing of this NaruGaa Yaoi 3. i think i'm in love XD XD XD
Ari The Fox chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
major Lulz at the end! It was amazing!
Dead account no longer here chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha! The raccoon part got me! Anyway, this was awesome! U know I thought naruto was going to be raped? Ha! I'm so stupid! I love how u made Gaara. Aaaahhhhh gotta go read ore yaoi in this yaoi world.
flaming rose chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
(Falls off the bed laughing azz off) D'aaaaawwwwwww! He'd's so cwuuuuuuuuuute! (Giggles) YOSH!
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
hey, apart from the fic which i like a lot the song titles you put on each chapter are all songs i love!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
I lol'd through that entire story. I think the pickup lines scene was my absolute favourite. I also thought your crossover-ish addition of Inuyasha characters was funny, especially since you left out Kagome (I'm guessing you don't like her). It was a very nice plot and the ending, both the confrontation and the insomnia bit were so hilariously antu-climatic. A very enjoyable story overall.
Ardent Bronze chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Omg! The ending about the raccooons was so freaking cute! I love it!
gaarais4evermine chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY BOYFREIND!
gaarais4evermine chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Awesome!
gaarais4evermine chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Awesome story. Your a great writer. More abuse.