Reviews for Onyx Eyes
OK
Sue Snell chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh my God! Bravo! This story made me gasp aloud. It's just so... perfect! I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. Your characterization is flawless and the story idea is amazing, it kept me guessing 'til the end. (whoa, tell me that last phrase wasn't the epitome of review cliches, but it's true!) Again, bravo.
rnkmaniacal chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice. I love your version of the Phantom. Very realistic.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Very much enjoyed your little journey into the morbid. Like others, I was certain it was Christine we were reading about. What a surprise to find it wasn't, and that the reason for the mirror had absolutely nothing to do with the jade drago. A nice exercise in irony. Thank you for posting and sharing with us.

HDKingsbury
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
ok ok so the beginning was somewhat slow, even if i was well written. the ending was great irony though! i'll keep reading this should be interesting i think...
Avernestar chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh...very nice indeed. Didn't suspect that it was someone other than Christine once!

Bravo
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh that was very suspenseful and intriguing! I'm adding it to my dark phic c2!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
M, an interesting twist, I much enjoyed it. I'm glad to see your writer's block has left you for the moment, I love your style.

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
speedy56 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Loved it. Nice and dark, and all the while I was convinced it was Christine who was being so snoopy. And I always enjoy a devious, self-serving Erik.

A couple of typos you might want to be aware of:

his cupboards were quiet (quite) bare.

her body twitched in its death throws (throes)

Off to check out your other stories

Cheers!