Reviews for Save Me
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was awesome pLease update very soon
Jeweled Fairy chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Your hard work paid off, this is great and I like how your Kagome didn't get all weak she fought back and took some out! Way to go! The one bandit that whispered in her ear that no would save her, he gave me chills. Your off to an awesome start please contiune, I can't wait for more, now I'm hooked EXCELLENT! I would only ask for longer chapters, only because I'm greedy. Write on!

Much Love

Jeweled Fairy
g2fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Geeo story. Please update soon. Wendy
Jeweled Fairy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Good job. I was really getting into it! Dissappointment when I realized I was at the end of the chapter. Keep it up,I love Sess's cold demenour. I can't wait to read more! I love the way your Kagome fired off her arrows not going down with out a fight. Update real soon!

Jeweled Fairy

Thanks for the great fic!
vanitas hoth chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Well this is an ok start. Though I'm not sure about the plot as far as where it'll be going in the future, but then again this is the first chapter. Your description was nice but I would suggest trying to blend some of your sentences together so that it all flows from one word to the next; the same for switching scenes.

I hope you dont take this as flaming or something like that because it's not. I just want to give you some constructive critism early on so that as your story progresses it wont seem like I'm just picking at it for no reason. I personally love criticism because it gives you a look at how readers interpret your story and tells you some of the things you can do to make your story more enjoyable to them.

I really want to see how this piece turns out and I will be waiting for your next update, hopefully it'll be soon.

Monogurui
AlisterRainbow chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Stupid girl. Of course that's something Sesshomaru would say. Hell, I'd say it too. I like this alot. Can't wait for more. I wonder what Inuyasha would say if he saw Kagome with Sesshomaru. XD
BRL chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
you caught my attention. I look foward to reading the next chapter. Thanks