Reviews for By Reason of Insanity
Veldrisk chapter 26 . 4/2
Excellent story so far. I would love to see this story updated soon.
Ines Lovett chapter 26 . 2/27
PLEASE WILL YOU CONTINUE THIS FIC? D:
HPLoveForever chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
its sooo awesome... please update asap... ive reread it twice or so in the last month... pls pls pls pls update!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2013
This is so good, please please please update quickly... I've read this over and over again the last month, and I really want to know what happens next!
fanfictionsfan chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
I really like the story and I hope you update soon:)
K.Bradshaw chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
Please update the story is great!
bella loves voldemort chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
update soon please and more romance please
vlad980 chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
Please please please update! It's one of the best I've read in the Harry potter section! Don't give up now!
Potter Head chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Awwww this story is so cute! Well, excuse me if that sounds rather weird, but that's the first word that came to mind Cx
Hisui Kitsune chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Well, considering most members of the Ancient and Most Noble House of Black are named after stars or constellations, it is indeed fitting. Sirius, Alphard, Arcturus, Regulus, Bellatrix, and Pollux are all named after stars, whilst Orion, Andromeda, Cygnus, Cassiopeia, Draco, and Scorpius are all named after constellations. Some oddities are Narcissa and Lycoris, both named after plants.
chefatd chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
I'm enjoying your story and would love to read more of it.!
sjstaudt chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
I'm sorry but Dumbles being happy with Harry's emancipation and subsiquent Stay at a home that isn't #4 is weird. Not even fannon weird but even in cannon he always insisted on it and obviously not for Harry's sake. Also, I find it highly implausible that Harry could be attracted to Bellatrix. Regardless of her being imperioused, every time he sees her face he would remember his first actual family dying.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
Ah, Harry/Bellatrix, love the pairing.
Love your story too, of course !
Redejeka chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Pleasee updaaaaate :(
Storm Gryffis chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
Really good. Update 's soon as you can.