Reviews for By Reason of Insanity
Simoneipad3 chapter 26 . 8/25
O god my most favourite story ever and it has just ended. It was really getting exciting as well, I hope you finish this with a happy ending, reasonably happy at least. But this is so good I havnt checked but dear god please let there be a sequel I am practically in a fit of hysteria now. I NEED TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY!
jbynum chapter 26 . 5/13
This is a great story, I am sorry you have decided not to finish it. This is my one complaint about fanfic.
HProxmysoxoff chapter 26 . 3/31
You said on the last chapter that this wasn't being abandoned, has that changed now? This story hasn't been updated in a really long time. Please keep writing, this is my all time favourite fic!
grimmich chapter 26 . 1/11
And just hpw is it that they found out about her being there? Did that little brat hermione tell them? If so i dearly hope harry rips her a mew on and does forgive her. After all he trusted her with a secret and let her leave without giving and oath...
grimmich chapter 14 . 1/10
... is he fucking retarded?! does he not remember what happened when he was in third year and Sirius sent him the firebolt? hermione went and reported it to McGonagall behind harry's back McGonagall took it away and strip searched it for MONTHS for any hidden spells of what ever... and he is trusting her with Bella's LIFE?!
grimmich chapter 3 . 1/10
... did harry already forget about moody's special eye?
grimmich chapter 2 . 1/10
... molly always makes me crazy angry.
Ines Lovett chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Please don't leave it :( it's like the third time I read your fic, it's so good…
fallenxxshadows chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
What happened? This is a good story. Pick it back up!
bloodyhell chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
M! O! R! E!, Please write more, or, I swear to God, I will find you and feed your guts to the warms, and your brains to the wolves! You are a saddist, a torturer of the worst sort. Abandoning a story like this! I really, really don't know what to say. Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
I really love, love, love this amazing story! But it's been over 2 years now and I'm afraid you must have given up on it. Anyway, I'm holding on the foolish hope that you'll find the inspiration to keep on writing!
Please do not abandon that fic'!
N0s0l chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
I'm loving this story - just read it front to back in one sitting! Great work on the unconventional plot/character development.

I hope you find some inspiration to update soon - I'll be following to see how this one turns out!
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
SwiftMusings chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
Really sad that you stopped updating this story, I loved it ! After 18 months, I don't expect you to have a go at it again...if you do, I'll be overjoyed !
dispassioneight chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
Lol, Harry spoke of Christianity. Right, of course, because a wizard who was abused as a child, and treated badly by teachers, media and classmates would focus on a religion that used to burn witches and doesn't easily accept those that are different.