Reviews for By Reason of Insanity
cherrycola47 chapter 26 . 7/10
plz keep writing. This book is amazing
Diavo chapter 26 . 7/2
I need moar. Please. Dont let the story die.
Synales chapter 26 . 4/18
I like it, definitely want more.
vienx.001 chapter 26 . 4/10
continue pleasseeeeeee
its good fic
Despoina01 chapter 1 . 3/9
Omg I love this story! Please update soon it's really got me hooked
Warlock chapter 26 . 3/2
Damn. Here lies an abandoned story. I'd be super excited to see it go on. I really enjoyed it. The most off the wall element used was probably the potion that made her young, though it's not necessarily too far out there in a world of magic. Harry needs to be more assertive, but I guess there are flickers of it. I'm glad he tortures Bellatrix in the beginning before "repenting". It really makes him human and then brings him back
Warlock chapter 22 . 3/2
This is quickly turning into Harry making bad choices and the train wreck approaching. I just hate Ron. Really.
Warlock chapter 21 . 3/2
Tread not down this path. The plot thickens, but it won't be completed. You may hate yourself s tiny but if you get too far
Warlock chapter 19 . 3/2
I hate dumb Harry. "I'll leave her here knowing that my meddlesome friends will respect my property"
Warlock chapter 14 . 3/2
Hold the phone. Why the hell would you tell Hermione?! She's more self-righteous than you are...
Warlock chapter 2 . 3/2
Wonderful Molly. I already hate her. I am excited, and already sad, to read this story. Excited because I think I enjoy the writing style, and sad because I know it hasn't been updated since I was on active duty. Oh well. Let the darkness commence!
Galndrael chapter 26 . 2/24
why oh why do I always find the best stories after they are abandoned.
Simoneipad3 chapter 26 . 8/25/2015
O god my most favourite story ever and it has just ended. It was really getting exciting as well, I hope you finish this with a happy ending, reasonably happy at least. But this is so good I havnt checked but dear god please let there be a sequel I am practically in a fit of hysteria now. I NEED TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY!
jbynum chapter 26 . 5/13/2015
This is a great story, I am sorry you have decided not to finish it. This is my one complaint about fanfic.
HProxmysoxoff chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
You said on the last chapter that this wasn't being abandoned, has that changed now? This story hasn't been updated in a really long time. Please keep writing, this is my all time favourite fic!