Reviews for By Reason of Insanity
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 4/24
Hermione got veritaserum from where? Only accomplished Potion masters are even allowed to brew it and it is heavily regulated.
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 4/24
Are we supposed to take Hermione's threat seriously? Bellatrix would annihilate Hermione with little effort since Hermione isn't in the least but powerful and if a book doesn't tell her how to do something she is worse than useless.
Spazzman29 chapter 14 . 4/24
Telling Hermione is one of the most stupid things he could do since she is a known snitch. Does Harry's firebolt ring any bells?
NiteOwl94 chapter 26 . 3/17
I've gotten seriously hooked on this story, and the detailed chapters are fantastic so far.
Given that the storylines have concluded in the books, I think you should be free to mess around with things to fit your own narrative about how things could play out. Like, an alternate timeline obviously. No need to be slavishly devoted to how the books unfold in the larger scheme of things. Keep up the good work!
Yaw613 chapter 26 . 10/1/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
evilregalslola chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
It's been ages but i'm begging you to update this! You can't end it like that
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Update please
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
Stopping while I'm ahead. I remember a cliffhanger I think for this story and don't need to break things tonight. Love the story so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2017
Every time I read Hermione like this I just get so mad at her.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/11/2017
Please please please make more of this FANFIC! And If you fail, I will cry. Even though I am a guy. Please I beg you make more of this fanfiction. I want to read it SOO BADLY!
automaton14 chapter 20 . 1/21/2017
This is really good.
EmoEmpire chapter 26 . 1/18/2017
PLEZ, POST MORE, I'M DIEING HERE
Harry Hobbit chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
THIS IS AMAZING
SashaLikaMusica chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay so honey it's been nearly five years since you've been back, which really makes me sad because this is quite possibly my new favorite ever. I can't express my love for Hellatrix fanfics, especially ones like this, and this one most of all. The story makes sense, the chemistry is beautiful, and I love how you're simultaneously building the romance and the suspense. In any case, if you were to ever come back, I would be so, so happy you see you return.

I hope you've been doing well.

Loves!

Teddie
Amphilis chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
I hope you'll pick up the story again. Would be sad to see you give up on fanfiction. )