Reviews for Dirty Business
Maggie-Richrds chapter 1 . 5/16
god, i loved this story so much. just, it just-. it was perfect. i really couldn't say anything bad about it. thanks so much to the authors and i congratulate you for your writing skills
Maggie-Richrds chapter 12 . 5/13
wow, just, wow.
what the hell is going on? malfoy u stupid boy
Maggie-Richrds chapter 1 . 5/13
wow! this is such a good story so far
Cameronr19 chapter 30 . 3/3
This was the second fanfiction I ever read. Finally reading it again, and it's just as good. I'm glad it stuck to some parts of the original story. I also love the dynamic between Harry and Draco.
Pumpkin-dancer chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Will this ever stop making me sad
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
It's absolutely brilliant! I can't get enough! More stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
Hiiiiiii I love this chapter! So bone chilling!
Hennan chapter 31 . 9/14/2016
I absolutely loved this story.
Cenna chapter 31 . 9/14/2016
Tank you very much for this brilliant story. It is fantastic!
Constance1 chapter 31 . 9/1/2016
This was such a great read! Loved the thought and attention to detail that went into it. The angst and relationship between Harry and Draco was delicious. Thanks so much for writing it! It's on my favourites list now and I'm sure will be read again and again and again and again...
BerRyy chapter 31 . 8/5/2016
okayy... this is ny first review for ur fanfiction.
and it's easy to say that this is soooo amazing! I love this fanfiction! I do really love it as Draco loves Harry and viceversa. I can't stop reading, even if i didnt sleep all night long just to end this within 2 days since english is not my language. I cant describe a word for ur fanfiction, it's just sooo fantastic! I love Draco who willing to die for Harry and viceversa! cant stop imagine that this could be true since in the real book Draco saved Harry's life. U just make my Drarry feeling being great again and not to mention in the cursed child there are plenty Drarry moment. I dont know what to say more, I wish i could read this fanfiction again and to know the next story. To know when Harry tell Draco about his life I really need a sequel haha. You guys amazing! Your idea that u put in this fanfiction is totally fantastic! Thank u for making this story! I love it. I really do!
Lucy chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
This is one of the best Harry/Draco fan fics I've read!
Cameronr19 chapter 31 . 4/8/2016
Wow, best and most believable fanfic I have read! Makes perfect sense. Great talent, keep writing!
oxymoronicray chapter 31 . 3/5/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this - the dark moments and the humourous ones. I loved the way different characters were woven into the story. It was just handled so well! I'm not usually a very emotional person, but this really did bring me close to tears. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Wolvie26 chapter 31 . 12/26/2015
Great story. love the twist and turns you have made in it as you wrote a whole new story from the one we are use to.