Reviews for Dirty Business
ExplodingToads chapter 31 . 2/13
Excellent story. I'm very impressed. Onto your other stories now!
ExplodingToads chapter 15 . 2/12
You finished this story long ago, but I just wanted to write to say how much I'm enjoying it. It's one of the best fan fictions I've read in a long time. I've been obsessively reading it as I would any well written book I might come across. I've been staying up late because I don't want to stop reading. Well done! Alright, next chapter!
fiona flame chapter 6 . 1/30
Love the dynamics at play between the boys, the way the power seems to shift... even when it's obvious who really has it.
Carling I chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
I hope you are still reading the reviews of us fans who are new to fan fiction and enjoying the praise you so richly deserve.

This story was absolutely well done and a worthy alternative to Deathly Hallows for those of us who prefer a more grown up version of the tale and characters that JKR isn't as free to explore for her target readers.

****Spoiler comments****

What does my heart good even beyond the grittier storyline and the Harry/Draco relationship is that you preserved and added depth of portrayal to all the characters that JKR made so interesting but killed off: Tonks, Lupin, and even Snape, though JKR did focus on him more. But alas, she killed him off and broke this fan's heart. I laughed at his final letter to Harry. It was cute how he hinted that he wanted a continued relationship with Harry, while acting as off putting about it as possible.

You gave depth to the Malfoys and humanity to Lucius above and beyond what I was expecting. And to the Slytherins. It always bugged me that in canon the entire house was portrayed in such stark black and white terms and that its students were all shallow villains.

The depiction of Ron's maturation process gave the credit due that character. I think, even more so than was shown in canon.

Harry and Draco's relationship was progressed in a manner that was well paced and believable. I love that it was new relationship territory for both of them and that Draco was not portrayed, as often is the case of fandom, as some precocious sex god. He was a believable, insecure teenaged boy, which is how I always pictured him based on canon and based on his position as innocent Harry's counterpart.
Lumina Solaris chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I am completely loving this! Now I want to get back to reading. .
Lumina Solaris chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
AHHHHH! BUILDUP! I LOVE IT!
Lumina Solaris chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
D***, Harry. Way to hit it where it hurts. You'll regret that later.

Anyway, awesome chapter! And it was long, too! That's always a bonus! Back to reading, now!
Lumina Solaris chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Aww! This is so cute already. And Wormtail is... no. Nasty-arse man needs to keep his pervy thoughts to himself. However, it did inspire the protective nature in Draco, so that's good.

You write well, so this is really enjoyable to read, at least so far. You deserve more recognition than you have gotten, though. So I am reviewing, even though I don't usually review if a fic is already finished.
fan-fan31 chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
What a beautifully written story! Really, I don't think I doubted either Harry or Draco's feelings for a moment. The epilogue was precious and I laughed way too hard at the Rita Skeeter bit. I'm still laughing to be honest hahaha fiesta.
Xoxo
quirkymusings chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hi! :)

I'm not really far in (though further than chapter one, though) but I think this is a wonderful story! Your characters are true to the original ones, and your writing flows very easily! And I'm really curious as to where the plot is going as well :) You've obviously already finished this story, but I wanted to tell you that you write lovely stories! haha.
EvilGu chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
ok, I have read this sic three times over the years, and even though I know it's coming, that first kiss makes me squee! . I just love this fic so much... (hurries to reread the rest for the fourth time in so many years)
Lissy Stage chapter 31 . 3/14/2013
Rita Skeeter is so stupid. And surprisingly innocent?

Seriously... Draco was obviously saying that Harry was going to fuck him, and she thought it was something else? Distressing, to say the least.
Tormentula chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OMG
Jaricchi chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
GORGEOUS. xD thanks for sharing.
dragonpotter30 chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
I love :) this story thanks !