Reviews for Dirty Business
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 4/15
I loved every word of this.
despicableme chapter 31 . 2/2
HA! fiesta :) Awesome story! You did a great job incorporating Draco into that horcrux mess. His relationship with Harry is beautiful and even though it was complicated, it didn't have inconsistencies as I have seen in many other fics, where authors unsuccessfully atempted what you have successfully achieved. And I liked the way you dealt with Lucius' character too (always proud but loving father - I almost cried at his fate).
alex chapter 31 . 1/31
its a shame its not one of the most popular fanfics. as i prefer it to the original even. thank you so much for writing it!
alex chapter 28 . 1/31
oh noo dont hurt draco :'( fuck fuck fuck
alex chapter 25 . 1/31
just brilliant.
alex chapter 24 . 1/31
alex chapter 16 . 1/30
this is so gooooood. if it ends with me crying again tho i will have to curse you
alex chapter 13 . 1/30
OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE WORK..
alex chapter 12 . 1/30
fuck you you are crushing me... :'( my heart.
alex chapter 5 . 1/30
very painful read so far.. ugh its really great. but please i cant take alot more of it xD
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 9 . 1/14
Wowowow the dialogue between Voldemort and Harry, and also Harry's thoughts and reactions to Narcissa are s.p.o.t o.n.
Sophie chapter 31 . 1/4
OMG I can't express how absolutely amazing, brilliant, fantastic and wonderful this fic is! It is as good as the actual stories are and I can't give a higher complement than that! It is the best fic I have ever read, it is amazingly written and the story is just unbelievable! You have managed to change the story drastically yet keep it the same so that everything still fits and makes sense, it's just unbelievable! God it's just soooooooo good I want to cry! I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
Sumi Anzu chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Oh my god, draco u fool! But I think it too soon for them to come to point of lovey dovey
Bluemisery chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Can't breath... For marlin's sake, I was hyperventilating over this chapter!
Bluemisery chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
*dies slightly inside* hell, Draco. Why must you be such a lovable git? I wish to hug an slap you at the same time!