Reviews for Dirty Business
Hennan chapter 31 . 9/14
I absolutely loved this story.
Cenna chapter 31 . 9/14
Tank you very much for this brilliant story. It is fantastic!
Constance1 chapter 31 . 9/1
This was such a great read! Loved the thought and attention to detail that went into it. The angst and relationship between Harry and Draco was delicious. Thanks so much for writing it! It's on my favourites list now and I'm sure will be read again and again and again and again...
BerRyy chapter 31 . 8/5
okayy... this is ny first review for ur fanfiction.
and it's easy to say that this is soooo amazing! I love this fanfiction! I do really love it as Draco loves Harry and viceversa. I can't stop reading, even if i didnt sleep all night long just to end this within 2 days since english is not my language. I cant describe a word for ur fanfiction, it's just sooo fantastic! I love Draco who willing to die for Harry and viceversa! cant stop imagine that this could be true since in the real book Draco saved Harry's life. U just make my Drarry feeling being great again and not to mention in the cursed child there are plenty Drarry moment. I dont know what to say more, I wish i could read this fanfiction again and to know the next story. To know when Harry tell Draco about his life I really need a sequel haha. You guys amazing! Your idea that u put in this fanfiction is totally fantastic! Thank u for making this story! I love it. I really do!
Lucy chapter 12 . 7/4
This is one of the best Harry/Draco fan fics I've read!
Cameronr19 chapter 31 . 4/8
Wow, best and most believable fanfic I have read! Makes perfect sense. Great talent, keep writing!
oxymoronicray chapter 31 . 3/5
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this - the dark moments and the humourous ones. I loved the way different characters were woven into the story. It was just handled so well! I'm not usually a very emotional person, but this really did bring me close to tears. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Wolvie26 chapter 31 . 12/26/2015
Great story. love the twist and turns you have made in it as you wrote a whole new story from the one we are use to.
liza.markert chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
oh i loved that chapter
liza.markert chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
love the Storybut I am not quite sure how Harry will get out of this predicament... patronus maybe. ah and its called veritaserum
1414artemis14 chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
True love hehehe
Liasid chapter 31 . 11/4/2015
Great story! I loved it. Been a while since I've read a fic this good.
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I loved every word of this.
despicableme chapter 31 . 2/2/2015
HA! fiesta :) Awesome story! You did a great job incorporating Draco into that horcrux mess. His relationship with Harry is beautiful and even though it was complicated, it didn't have inconsistencies as I have seen in many other fics, where authors unsuccessfully atempted what you have successfully achieved. And I liked the way you dealt with Lucius' character too (always proud but loving father - I almost cried at his fate).
alex chapter 31 . 1/31/2015
its a shame its not one of the most popular fanfics. as i prefer it to the original even. thank you so much for writing it!