Reviews for Dirty Business
RogueWhisper chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Possessive Draco and Harry whumpage. Great combination. I hope Draco does kill Wormtail. That guy is disgusting.
vrada chapter 31 . 1/21/2010
WOW! That was quite incredible! I cannot understand why this story has not at least 30 reviews... Hm, quite strange.

I liked your 7th year much better than the original! So thanks for sharing!
LeMaki chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
I finally finished it! I loved this too much for words.
Boeb chapter 31 . 1/6/2010
I am loving this story :D

I am a big fan of Draco helping the threesome in their quest of destroying the horcruxes. You've managed to keep Draco strong, powerfull, sacrifial and still witty and sarcastic :D I love it!

I truly recommend this story to anybody :D!
Smencil chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
My stomach hurts so bad... poor Harry! Love it.
Smencil chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow, this chapter was brilliant. Can't wait to read more, so I'm gonna!
schimelle chapter 31 . 11/11/2009
Wow, I don't even know where to begin with the story. Firstly the epilogue was fantastic and I laughed at the final bit from dear old Rita. Considering how closely this story follows the seventh book I was actually really hesitant to read the epilogue considering how truely awful it was in the actual book. I'm sorry I doubted this story which is been brillant the whole way through and didn't let me down in this last chapter, unlike a certain other author. This story was a really welcome change for me as I tend to read a lot of smutt and stories mainly focused on the 'intamacy' between characters, if you get my drift, rather then on plot. This story was so well written I'm so glad I found it. One thing that was particularly well done was the tension. The whole way through I was dying to finish it and find out everything that happens while at the same time dreading getting to the end and having it finished forever and so it was the tension running throughout that got me really hooked on this story. I really liked how it was mostly from Draco's point of view, I think he had so much prominence in the book but his character was never explored fully by Rowling and I just think it was so perfect having him come on the journey with Harry, like how else could you explain their obsession with each other, espcially Harry with Draco in the sixth book other then some kind of love? Reading this whole story over just a few days has been so exciting and I can't wait to read it again in a couple of months. :)
schimelle chapter 19 . 11/9/2009
I just thought I'd mention again how much I am loving this story!
schimelle chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
Hi, I'm a new reader to this story and I am soo hooked already. The plot is getting so exicting I can't wait to see what happens next. I can tell this is going to be a really long sleepless night! And I'm so glad this is complete so I don't have to wait ages for an update! Anyways I'm loving this story so far, it's really well written with a lot of tension as well as some really sweet moments of romance. And now I've got to get back to it!
phill2818 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I have to say that i dont usually review. Although i request clemency as i am usually reading the stories on my phone.

I have to say though this story is absolutely fantastic. I loved the story line - totally believable the way it was constructed and came together. I really feel that you captured the Draco character perfectly.

Really well done - thoroughly enjoyed and will be keeping a close eye to see if you post anything else
nairiefairie chapter 31 . 9/23/2009
loved it ;)
Fuzzy Eared chapter 31 . 9/12/2009
That was officially the best HP fanfiction story I have every read. Seriously. Your writing is really fantastic - I often found myself rereading passages just to go over how simply you manage to create moods and really make us as the audience feel for the characters. It was realistically gritty without being overly dramatic with a delicate balance of romance, drama, angst, smut, horror and humor so that we never really felt bogged down by any one thing. And your themes were consistent throughout - no serious breaks in character (though I am curious as to Malfoy's impersonations of Creevey) and no serious plotholes. Lol, this was almost a stand alone replace of DH, though it was obvious that readers would have to know something about that storyline to make sense of some of the less clarified details in this story.

Basically, before I continue rambling your praises, I loved this story and it was just what the doctor ordered. _ Lol, I even read this all in one go, with a brief sleeping and yogurt break around chapter 20. I'm sorry I couldn't have found this sooner to write you reviews and encourage the process while you were still writing. All in all, thank you for a job magnificently done.
Yamakani chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Hehe! So far, so good. I love the dialog, Voldermort's total assholish nature,the slow-bu-surly budding romance... Great story so far, I'm excited to continue reading!

-Yamakani
Christina-Hare-King-07 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
brill story. i read in one sitting. i really felt the heartbreakn of harry when he saw his inferi paretnts, the guilt when he cruci snape, the tom in vold mind as a defence mechanism...this story is just brilliant! wow!you have amazing writing talent(though a lot of profanities-but it did seem to make the story more real,dark and gritty). this is probab a good thing- not a criticism. pls keep writing
NovelT chapter 31 . 8/23/2009
After having spent several says reading this story I believe my time was well spent. I really do like Drarry stories in which Hermione and Ron aren't prats about everything. Although I am not fond of explicit sex scenes such things were kept to a minimum and allowed me to enjoy the story. Overall I thought this was written much better than some Drarry with many more reviews. Hope to read more from you soon!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »