Reviews for Dirty Business
alex chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
just brilliant.
alex chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
alex chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
this is so gooooood. if it ends with me crying again tho i will have to curse you
alex chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE WORK..
alex chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
fuck you you are crushing me... :'( my heart.
alex chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
very painful read so far.. ugh its really great. but please i cant take alot more of it xD
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Wowowow the dialogue between Voldemort and Harry, and also Harry's thoughts and reactions to Narcissa are s.p.o.t o.n.
Sophie chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
OMG I can't express how absolutely amazing, brilliant, fantastic and wonderful this fic is! It is as good as the actual stories are and I can't give a higher complement than that! It is the best fic I have ever read, it is amazingly written and the story is just unbelievable! You have managed to change the story drastically yet keep it the same so that everything still fits and makes sense, it's just unbelievable! God it's just soooooooo good I want to cry! I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
Sumi Anzu chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Oh my god, draco u fool! But I think it too soon for them to come to point of lovey dovey
blue-whalen chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Can't breath... For marlin's sake, I was hyperventilating over this chapter!
blue-whalen chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
*dies slightly inside* hell, Draco. Why must you be such a lovable git? I wish to hug an slap you at the same time!
blue-whalen chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Ooh, forever love? How could I resist? This is so gripping! I'm choosing this over the stack of library books I picked up, and that's saying something! I do look forward to the ending. :)
blue-whalen chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
I JUST WANT TO SQUISH THEM BOTH SO MUCH! Voldemort you wanker! (great so far)
blue-whalen chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
"just like whores" had me laughing! Lol still doing well.
blue-whalen chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Ah, yes. The physical appearance of your please has forced my hand. Rather good so far. One of the best I've read as of late. :)
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »