Reviews for From the Ashes
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Is there any chance of this story being continued?
It was a very intruiging start after all. Brilliant, actually.
besemperadreamer chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I like it very much! I hope you'll continue:-)
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Hm. This is interesting.

If you don't mind, I'm adding this story to my C2, Severus Snape Survival Stories, particularly because of the originality of Winky being his savior.

Update soon, please.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow, no one has done this yet! Usually it's Hermione, often it's Harry, and quite usually it's an OC. But Winky, a lowly elf! Fantastic! Quite original!
Mark Darcy chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
This is the first new fan fic I've read at FF,net for quite a while. I'm a 'Snape Lives!' fanatic and I like how you have had him survive. I'm looking forward to reading more. I very curious about why he feels he has to go back to Hogwarts. Since he was thought to be dead he could have just disappeared and started a new life anywhere he wanted, so I wnay to know why he needs to return to Hogwarts.
hotangelictomboy chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I like where this is going. it seems to be developing well and i hope you update soon. i can't wait to find out who the new Potions Professor is and what her personality is. Update soon please!
wickedwench1 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
I love it!
wickedwench1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
“If he would have had any strength left in his body, a modicum of will, Severus Snape would have sneered at the irony of those words.” – I love this sentence; especially your use of the word modicum. I see Severus Snape as a very cerebral character so I think he would think in big words.

I like what you have started here. I look forward to your next update. Incidentally, I am an English teacher so if you need some extra eyes to Beta read for you, I am willing. I didn't notice anything in reading this.
SnapeLover88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
oh PLEASE update soon!-i love it so far!