Reviews for Shadows
Grifen345 chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
Darn man you got to continue this! I love this fic way too much to have my heart broken like this. Please oh please oh please?
Either way though, you have a wonderful story here. I hope you come back to it. I'll wait over here.
RainFlame chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
Is there any way, perhaps, that this can continue?

You see, because it is FANTASTIC and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS xD

Oh my gosh, this fic . . . this fic is amazing! It's so well written and so intricate and well thought and I don't even know what to say . . . I can't say enough! You've done such an outstanding job with it and I've seriously read this all in one go. I was going to be a good reader and review every chapter, but I honestly couldn't stop clicking the "next" button o_o Your fic is so amazing! I know it's been like, six years, but I love this so much! Oh my gosh *flails*

I sincerely hope you update this again. It's too good to let lie around un-continued ;)
The Curse of Forever chapter 27 . 3/21/2011
This is terrible amazing, the psychological hurt is eating away at both of them and Ed STILL doesn't know what to do. Poor guy. Your writing is amazing, I hope you can find time to update this sometime soon.
Chatwyn chapter 27 . 1/16/2010
Fantastic story, would love to see more! It's so heartbreaking - Ed's purpose in life is to look after Al, but he's realising that he's failing because Al's dying a slow treacherous death from the inside. You do psychological torture so beautifully.
Prodigy-Angel chapter 26 . 10/25/2009
I can't review twice on one chapter so here it is. I REALLY like this story and would LOVE to have more, and know how it ends so please please PLEASE continue?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 27 . 10/6/2009
I found this story amazingly insightful if not horribly painful. Either you really needed to write this yourself, or you really really like character torture. Either way, I found myself quite touched and drawn into it.

I'm very much looking forward to more.
blue-soljah chapter 27 . 9/29/2009
loved it please continue
TatraMegami chapter 27 . 6/25/2009
*poke* This is a great fic, but it's been over a year since you've updated. It makes me sad, because I love how screwed up Ed and Al are and I want to know what happens next. :D
hittocerebattosai chapter 27 . 4/12/2009
Are you alright over there? You haven't been active in almost a year. Are you okay? No natural disasters or accidents? I know there have been a lot lately. Freak weather patterns, eruptions, floods, ice storms, earth quakes, etc, etc, etc.

Sorry to bother you, I'm mostly just worried. I hate it when my fellow authors disappear without a trace.

I would like to see what you have for shadows, even if it's just a paragraph or two, but that's besides the point.

Are you alive over there?

*wishes for your health and wellbeing*
Sakaki-sempai chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
Wow this story is awesome. I'm kinda disappointed you haven't updated in almost a year i would have loved to see where you took this story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.

I really love the angsty al/Ed pov.
Koibitotedare chapter 27 . 1/25/2009
no no no! you can't just stop! you have to update this is too good to just STOP! no i won't allow it! *Tear tear*
Koibitotedare chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
man poor ed i hope he gets better and to his home again.
Prodigy-Angel chapter 27 . 12/29/2008
I love this story. Please please please continue it V_V I am waiting.

Nagi
Arianna Lee chapter 27 . 12/22/2008
Hey!

xD I reviewed the wrong chapter I'm such a dumb dumb.

You have me really intrigued by this, wow.

Anyways...hopefully you have more in mind?
Arianna Lee chapter 20 . 12/22/2008
Awesome story~

Keep continuing this~

Out of most of the crappy fics I find a perfect one: this one. xD

I'm so subscribing this one.

Update soon!