Reviews for Happy New Year
ambiguouslyfey chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I agree; this delightful piece stands on it' own. (It's so good I even printed it out...don't tell...) But I have to admit, it did leave me itchy and twitchy for more.
naty-neko chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Delicioso!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I LOVE Lemon! :D Let that be a clue where my vote lies. :D

Love,

Lady Merlin
izzy chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Definition of cuteness. Well, the more sexualtension-y type of cuteness and less puppy dogs and lollipops. Although I guess lollipops could go in the other category...

House/Wilson is corrupting my mind :)
Rio Dax chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
OMG that was just too cute!
Devour chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was very cute. You write great House/Wilson scenes :D
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
it is cute...it makes me wish i read it closer to new year's, though! im giggling right now - seriously, the cuteness? wilson is so adorable! good job!
Atari-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Ohh, that's gorgeous! Haven't been on here in a while, was browsing and despairing because I didn't think I'd find anything short enough to keep my focus but sexy enough to make me want to actually read it. Without messing with such amazing characters in order to do so.

But you've succeeded! Rejoice, for I'm in the mood for some harsh judgement and I can't find anything wrong.

A

x
Dragonland chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
You have this amazing power of making my stomach clench in the intense moments. God, I love angst!
Spaaaartans chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very cute and, and nice, and fluffy, and light...very well written as always, and certainly in character, but inquiring minds want to know when something a bit more substantive, like Pain Management, will make its way back onto your desk for updating.
anon chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
you're right, it is cute as it is, but you could add an optional second chapter... ;)
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*gasps* Why'd you stop there? Angst- party of two! I'd REALLY love to read that "obviously delicious H/W scene" that you hinted at, though... A LOT!

-SerenityMeiMei
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I agree - it is cute and complete as is.

But I won't mind terribly if you cave. But you don't have to. ;-)