Reviews for Yugioh GX: Deck the Duels
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Update don't let a good story go to waste.
Hoshi-Naito chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
Hey this has been up since way back last year! Explain why it hasn't been updated THIS year? Why let a good story go to waiste? Jaden and Lexi haven't even officially gotten together! You can't just leave it there! It's so dissappointing! I hate it when authors abandon a good story! -_-
Ones in the Past chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
"The Chazz does not like being used as a carpet..."

Awesome line. I could actually see him saying that, too.

Keep up the good work!

~D243
AnimeMaster24 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Wow, not a bad story.

However, I read the original Yugioh Manga, and Kimo is actually quite a murderous bastard. It seems like you mellowed him down quite a bit...
Andrew Borealis chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
This is awesome! I love all the references. First, House, then Bleach, now the Matrix. Not to mention the fact that Jaden's family fits him to a "T" and everyone is in character, it's PERFECT!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is a cute and funny story. Please continue. Jaden and Alexis forever.
dracula-key chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
hahhaah i must admit this is the funniest story i every read defently to be put in my top 3
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
At last, a new chapter! You know, it's been so long since I last read this story that I've forgotten just how funny your writing is! I mean, Hassleberry as Santa and Syrus as an elf? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anyway, nice chapter. I really liked your delving more into Alexis' and Jaden's relationship, which wasn't too quick like in many other stories that I've read. And the ending, OH the ending! A seemingly insane Crowler barging in and scaring everyone away. Now THAT's one for the history books. I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. I hope you post the next chapter of that special soon! I can't wait to read what you did with my questions!
Sailor V-babe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
WOW! _ Someone who actually writes a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX story like an actual AMERICAN episode without a lot of Yaoi stuff! You deserve cookies. *gives cookies* You've really captured the feeling of the episodes (and nice work on Syrus and Hassleberry! They're always changed . . . T_T) Keep it up!
Lina Ben chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Nice one adding House in a mention Wilson I was laughing my head off. Great story so far, keep up the good work
Jadenandalexis4eva chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I've got a few questions for Jaden:

1.) What are you're initial thoughts on Alexis being so upset about your little accident?

2.) When you first saw Alexis what did you think? Didn't she seem the least bit familiar?

3.) On a serious note: If you could say one thing to Alexis without anyone knowing what would it be?

Thanks and your story is great! Can't wait to see more! Chapter 6 soon I hope!
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Hi there! The name's Dreamer. I've been reading this story for a while now and I have to say...It's great! Every time I read a chapter I always end up on the floor laughing like a maniac. I mean, getting hit by a car and hearing an UKULELE! The moment I read that, I knew it was Atticus. Who else do we know who has one of those things? Also, I loved reading about Jaden's childhood and seeing what his home is like.

Anyway, I read the cast special side story, so I made eleven questions that I would like Jaden and co. to answer:

1. What happened to Crowler?

2. How does Jaden REALLY feel about Alexis?

3. What is Chazz doing right now?

4. Will we meet Koyo?

5. How long has Jaden known Asuka and Mr. Hayama?

6. Who does Jaden consider his best friend, Syrus or Hassleberry? (Heh, this should put him on the spot)

7. What is Jaden's and Syrus' opinions (seperately) of Jaden's parents?

8. WHY does Atticus have a ukulele?

9. Will Atticus be up to his usual schemes that never work?

10. How did it feel to be hit by a car?

11. Has Jaden always been...erm...a few apples short of a apple pie? (You know what I mean)

And that's all my questions for now, but there will definitely be more later on. I hope you decide to use my questions in your cast special. And if you do, please (and this is just a suggestion) make Jaden all confused about my username in his usual clueless style.
Fandom Is Love chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
No the cliffhanger of doom! Update sooner next time please!
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
your story is awesome
Jadenandalexis4eva chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Great story Man! Just a few things:

Don't be afraid to expand the chapters, write write, write write and write some more. Longer stories are good too.

I like how the first 2 chapters are set up, in terms of giving us little bites as to the overall theme of the story without giving bombarding us with so much detail that we lose track of the story, but a little more certainly wouldn't hurt.

The humor absolutely is the biggest force that drives the story, don't stray too far from it.

I love the eating scene! Great job, all around, I look forward to more! Please update soon!