Reviews for War of Cards
kaami-kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
DANG IT! WHO WON? I GOT SO INTO IT AND THEN, WHEN I WENT TO CLICK THE ARROW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT WASN'T THERE! T-T *sob* *muttering* getting my hopes up...
Arek the Absolute chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Not nearly enough friendship stories around here, which is a shame because it's such an interesting dynamic. I think you really captured how they operate with this, how they have this competetive streak that's moderated by their mutual understanding. Despite their dissimilar personalities, they still seem like an even match. The way in which you end this absolutely works.
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
_ I miss friendship fics. Thank you so much.

...I absolutely love the ending. :)
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Cute. I wonder who won...
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love it w
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ok, didn't really got the point...but I laughed at the "Yu-Gi-Oh" reference! haha!
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
The Yu-Gi-Oh references in this made me really happy. And giggle at the same time. XD I really admire how you can come up with two very different and interesting stories based upon the same prompt. :)
xxBoppingAllTheWayxx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Spooky coincidence: When I play "War", I too include the Jokers as the strongest cards!))

I like te way that the characters here bounce off each other, accurately mirroring their anime counterparts.

An excellent piece of work, Well done!

Joey x

P.S. A belated Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year!
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
It's good to see a friendship fic between these two rather than a romance. For some reason, I prefer these two as friends. Hum, Yugioh references, it's been far to long since I've last seen that show and while I do play war, i exclude the jokers. Anyways, good job.