Reviews for Hypothermia
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/25
Heart...shattered...crying...*sob*
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ooh, great use of timey-wimeyness. I like that he wrote in proper Gallifreyan, as well, so that only he receives the kick to the gut that the inscription implies.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So sad but so beautiful! I need to read one of your funny fics now so I don't spend the rest of the day crying :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was good, though it hovered on the edge of heartbreaking.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Okay, so the first time I read/reviewed this I'm not sure if I'd seen Doomsday yet. And I was a little confused. I think. Either that, or I was just really crazy, because I liked it, BUT WHY DID I NOT REALIZE HOW TOTALLY AWESOME THIS IS? It wasn't even on my favorites list! Pshaw. But now that's all been fixed, and I felt like I should review it again and properly this time. BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD. So sad, though! Poor, poor Doctor! And Rose, too, obviously, but... AGGHH WHY DID DOOMSDAY HAVE TO HAPPEN? *sobs* Beautifully written though, and I can now appreciate The Stone Rose reference, since I've read the book now. And I can fully appreciate all of it! 'I won't let you be forgotten, my love'. ACK THAT BIT KILLS ME. WHHYYYY RUSSEL T DAVIES, WHYYY? WHY DID DOOMSDAY HAVE TO HAPPEN? EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY! But this was such an excellent story, and I'll stop my random rambling now, because you've almost certainly heard it all before from me. (But the story really is excellent! Even more excellent now that I can fully appreciate it!)
bluebell flames chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Is it crazy after reading this I wanted the doctor to try and change the future/past and some how save her and fall in love and be really human instead of stoic Time Lord. I guess this is why I read fanfic.
ladybugbear2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I am soooo confused
Not Rude and Ginger chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Gorgeous. I got all choked up when he was talking to her like she was with him. So sad! But so good!

P.S. you get bonus points for the Hitchhiker reference and the Stone Rose reference :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*sniffle* So... so... sad! Waah! I don't gt the Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy reference, but it was very, very good all the same.
Laura x Tennant chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh wow. I feel like crying again. That was beautiful. So...real. So them. He'll never forget her will he? Ha - all those people who deny he ever even loved her are stupid. This proves it :) Thankyou x
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh, poor Doctor(s). :'(
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Again, you are so awesome and cool for including Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. *Sheilds eyes, for pure awesomeness is radiating too much light to bare.*
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
that... was ;_;

i loved it, very good job!
Lindir's Ghost chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That's really quite powerful, and a little heart-breaking. Wow. This story has earned a place in my archive...

Ghost
naioka1992 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
touching story, really very nice. maybe it's coincidence but i'm currently very interested in paradoxes like these (where one thing prompts an event, which prompts someone to go back in time and do the first thing). although, now that i think about it i'm not sure if this story is that type of paradox...*laugh*

either way, it's beautifully written. a nice little twist at the end, too. going straight to my favourites list