Reviews for Stars
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
how nice :) i am moved.
Asuka chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i loved this story.. awesome.
KuroNite chapter 1 . 4/1/2008 kinda moved...
tantei39kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Awesome fic. Love it. :)
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 1/10/2008

it totally made me tear up. I'm speechless - you've rendered me at a loss of words. Ryoma's plight, and how the SEigaku regulars were all so supportive of him - ACK! it's your fault that I have tears running down my cheeks. - tosses fishsticks at you - And thankYOU for that incredible cameo featuring LOVABLE!yuuta even if it's just for a short while. man, i'm a sucker for anything yuuta. heh. just thought it was amazing he played in wimbledon.

i digress.

this fic was wonderfully written. I loved Echizen Ryoma here - his characterization, his pain in dealing with his loss and his personal problems involving his father (ZOMG, i still can't believe what you did to nanjiroh.. ack. i've always liked him as that fatherly doofus who bullied his son into anything in the canonversee heh.) .

thank you for writing this. and that whole final part where ryoma finally mustered the courage and strength to play tennis and aim for the tops again? totally melted my heart there. _

XD favorited.
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I like how you referred to Ryoma as a pillar. . Very nice ending. The pillar pair hints were subtle, but cute.