Reviews for Finders Keepers
Alipeeps chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Awww this is just awesome! How did I ever miss this fabulous tag?

Fabulous whumpage (and gene-control whumpage to boot! :D) and you absolutely captured Sheppard's wit and snark. :)

Ali
clerical medical chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Perfect, thank you. I love anything that has Sheppy suffering with his pesky ATA gene, and I always thought it was odd that Larrin let him go so soon. Plus, it's always good to read stories that are so well written that there's nothing to shatter the suspension of disbelief. Thanks again.
Eternal Density chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I read this a while back, and just re-found and read it again.

Very good story (poor Shep). I liked seeing more of Larrin (and her reactions to finding out who Sheppard really is) and the team aspect in the last lines :D
jensenluv chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
hey! :) just found this story and loved it! the writing style was exquisite-all the characters acted like themselves...the plot line was intense...whew! just an all around fabulous read. thank you so much for sharing this story!

:D
HlysComment chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Okay, finished! Wow! That was wonderful.

Thanks for all the hard work in writing it and for sharing it with everyone.
HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I'm on the edge of my seat.

This is an amazing take on what might have been.

I LOVE IT!
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Great story!
Pocus chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Great story. This is what would have made Travelers great in the first place. Loved how you had it end with them eating, kinda like the ep.
Poohbear-29 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This was a wonderful read. I love Sheppard H/C and this was perfect. I'm glad Larrin turned Sheppard over and loved the comfort over his friends at the end...Winnie
memyselfandi89 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
SQUEE! *happily reads chapter with big stupid grin plastered on face* Heehee, that was so good. I like Ronon's "methods". *grin* Poor unsuspecting trader dude. I dunno, I kinda like Larrin and at the same time usually feel like decking her as well. Especially after watching tonights episode. Hmm whatever. Great AU here. Sheppard beat up, team pissed off, hey what's not to like?
corkieshome chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Great ending! Loved your take on this one! Better than the actual episode too. Hope you will write others! :0)
Frisco chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Great ending for the book! I liked how Carter understood Keller's babble and how Rodney understood the effects of using Ancient tech for extended periods of time. That was a fun ride.
Stargate Groupie chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Awesome, awesome AU Story! I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing, I really enjoying reading your take on it. Great job!
donttouch chapter 2 . 1/4/2008